From: Gene. on
Hello guys, i am obviously new to VBS.
My task is next:
I am getting requests through the mail. I run requests from script and want
to automate responding to email requests from batch too.
Ideally, I should be able to search my mailbox with given request #, attach
few files and 'reply to all' as I would do it through Outlook.
I am not sure if 'replay to all' method exist.

In that case, I should parse Subject, cc, to, message body, attach few of my
files and send that as I would do by 'reply to all'.
i am a bit confused with above 2 objects.
I tried to use Mapi.Session - it produces 2 dialog boxes:
'A program is trying to access e-mail address...'
and
'A program is trying to automaticaly send e-mail on your behalf'.

It's annoying but still could be used.
I can't find any documentation on CDO.Message object or other CDO objects
which would allow me to process my mail box.
Can you recommend me which one to use and sources of references with
examples please.