From: Len on
I am hosting nine web sites. One for each high school.

www.adams.edu
www.cooledge.edu
www.fillmore.edu
www.washington.edu

And so on

the master site is www.canutillo.edu

I have a very large set of graphics is www.canutillo.edu\Maps\TxMap.asp so
I do not want to copy it to every school site.

I want to access that map in every site but I am having trouble with my a
finding my map

Right Now I have a href = www.canutillo.edu/Maps/TxMap in each of
my high school sites, but I cannot get it to point to the right directory.

Can anyone give me the correct script for this.

Thanks in Advance

Len
From: Tom Lavedas on
On Jun 14, 10:46 pm, Len <L...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I am hosting nine web sites.  One for each high school.
>
> www.adams.eduwww.cooledge.eduwww.fillmore.eduwww.washington.edu
>
> And so on
>
> the master site iswww.canutillo.edu
>
> I have a very large set of graphics iswww.canutillo.edu\Maps\TxMap.asp  so
> I do not want to copy it to every school site.
>
> I want to access that map in every site but I am having trouble with my a
> finding my map
>
> Right Now I have        a href =www.canutillo.edu/Maps/TxMap    in each of
> my high school sites, but I cannot get it to point to the right directory..
>
> Can anyone give me the correct script for this.
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Len

This an HTML problem, not a script problem, I believe. The problem is
that your href URL is constructed as a relative address. So, for
example, from the adams domain, it is trying to read ...

href=http://www.adams.edu/somepage/www.canutillo.edu/Maps/TxMap

It needs to be made an absolute address. That is, prefix it with HTTP://,
as in ...

href =http://www.canutillo.edu/Maps/TxMap
Tom Lavedas
From: Len on