From: oddtb on
Hello, I'm new at vb scripting so forgive me the newbiequestion:

I'd like to do something as trivial as copy a shortcut to the users desktop
based on what group he's on. If he's a member of the group "students" he'll
get a my shortcut, otherwise he shouldnt. Getting the shortcut on the users
desktop isnt the problem, i just want to base it on group membership. I'm
trying to do this in my logonscript that all users run on my domain.

Anyone help me out?

From: Trevor Sullivan on
You can use Group Policy Preferences item-level targeting to achieve
this, I believe.

Cheers,
Trevor Sullivan
Consultant | 1E Inc.