From: Thutmose Dodd on

-- Hey guys I need some help as I have been banging my head against the
wall. I am fairly new to scriptng and need a script. It will prompt for a
directory and will list the total size of disk space a user is using on a
fileshare in a excel spreadsheet.
Thutmose Dodd
From: Pegasus [MVP] on

"Thutmose Dodd" <ThutmoseDodd(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> -- Hey guys I need some help as I have been banging my head against the
> wall. I am fairly new to scriptng and need a script. It will prompt for a
> directory and will list the total size of disk space a user is using on a
> fileshare in a excel spreadsheet.
> Thutmose Dodd

It would take me around a quarter of an hour to know together a VB Script to
do this sort of thing. I would not mind doing it if encouraged by a little
effort on your side, e.g. by you posting the code you have written so far
and asking for help with some of the finer points.