From: PSU on
Hi, I'm very new with vbscript. Our logon vbscripts work just fine with
windows xp. However, after a few clients were upgraded to windows 7, the
logon vbscript no longer works. However, if the script is launch manually,
the script work just fine.

Any help on this issue please...
From: Pegasus [MVP] on

"PSU" <PSU(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I'm very new with vbscript. Our logon vbscripts work just fine with
> windows xp. However, after a few clients were upgraded to windows 7, the
> logon vbscript no longer works. However, if the script is launch manually,
> the script work just fine.
>
> Any help on this issue please...

Can't tell without seeing the script and knowing how it gets invoked.