From: Todd Wozny on
Hello,

I just read the post about Monitor Share Access. I have a similar issue.

I am looking for information on how to Monitor Share Permissions of an APP Server for 2 specific shares.

If the permissions are not set correctly then change the permissions by adding the specified user(s) and giving them Full Control Access.

Any Help would be much appreciated on this topic.

Thank You.