From: Trevor Roodt on
Hi all

I hope someone can help me please. I am having a similar problem, however it states Hacked by ( my Computor name) in the IE title bar. I have gong through these steps and have not been able to find a solution to this.

Many thanks

Trevor

From: Mayayana on
You're replying to a post from 3 years ago!
You really ought to get a decent newsreader
rather than using online copies of Usenet.
This is a group for VBScript programming.
What you really want is a "users" group, or
maybe try the forum at annoyances.org.