From: Eustace on
I was subscribed to a general.vista newsgroup, but it disappeared. This
is the only other microsoft newsgroup I am subscribed. Where can I ask
questions about vista?

emf

--
It ain't THAT, babe! - A radical reinterpretation
https://files.nyu.edu/emf202/public/bd/itaintmebabe.html
From: Mayayana on
Microsoft is closing down their Usenet
server. All groups will be closed by sometime
in October, but that only applies to the msnews
server.
If you want to continue to use MS groups
on Usenet, most other servers still carry them.
It's like a shared bulletin board. The Microsoft
copy is down, but others are still running and
are likely to keep running.

This is one of several free servers you can use to
access groups:

http://eternal-september.org/