From: henon on 5 Jun 2010 12:50
Hello .NET community,
It has been a while since the last release of GitSharp and as much has
been improved it is about time to release version 0.3 of GitSharp.
This release does *not* bring you merge support as claimed earlier but
still a lot of improvements especially in the Git api.
Download the GitSharp binaries from http://www.eqqon.com/index.php?title=GitSharp/v0.3.0
What is GitSharp?
GitSharp is an implementation of Git for the Dot.Net Framework and
Mono. It is aimed to be fully compatible to the original Git and shall
be a light weight library for cool applications that are based on Git
as their object database or are reading or manipulating repositories
in some way.
What has Changed?
* more Index manipulations such as removing, staging, unstaging (with
files in the working directory, or directly with byte arrays)
* Repository.Status respects .ignore files
* Branch.Reset is now also able to do a "soft" and a "mixed" reset
* switching current branch with Branch.Checkout
* added a Diff api that calculates changes between text files
* bug fixes in the transport code (pushing / fetching via http or