|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
View Property Values of a Remoting Object
Hi, My application has many remoting objects. Each object has some properties. But I cannot watch the value of these properties using Visual Studio watch windows. I use VS 2005 and 2008. What should I do to view the vaues of the properties Thanks! ... 2 Jul 2010 14:39
Dropdown list
How do I get the id value of the selected item in the dropdown list? ... 2 Jul 2010 11:19
Tool for comparing two versions of a codebase???
Hello, Are there any good tools for comparing two C# solutions? Let's say I have several c# projects in a solution. Let's call that solution the reference solution. I make a copy of the reference solution. I add some code in various projects. I change some code in various projects. I delete some projects.... 2 Jul 2010 15:45
Zip Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll with my application?
Hello. I created an application that automates Excel. It looked like that if the dll "Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll" was not with my exe, the application crashes on other PC's. Since my application doesn't provide a set-up program (X-copy application), I would like to zip that file with my application. Is t... 2 Jul 2010 12:25
C#.net click event associated with database error
I would like to know what to do to solve the problem listed below: When I am debugging a C#.Net 2008 windows application and click on the 'next' button, I am getting the following error: 'An unexpected error has occurred. The 'Microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0'provider is not registered on the local machine'. ... 2 Jul 2010 11:19
Handling backspace in a RichTextBox - again!
Hello, I'm revisiting a problem I've never solved satisfactorily. I have a multi-line RichTextBox that receives text input from a serial port (not the keyboard); that input frequently contains backspace characters. To handle the backspace characters I'm currently calculating the offset of the character to ... 1 Jul 2010 22:16
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 1 Jul 2010 16:43
Error: InterfaceDictionary ... does not implement interface member...
Rich P wrote: [...] I added a private class for iterating, and that caused 2 errors to pop up. If I remove the private class - the errors go away. Currently, I don't have enough background with Interfaces and am having diffuculty proceeding. Here are the 2 error messages I am getting with what I have ... 1 Jul 2010 13:22
Console App Display DLL logging info
Hello I've got a C# console app, that calls a startup function in a C# dll that I have created. In my DLL, as I'm processing data, I want to display some logging information, but I want to pass it back to the console app, and have it write the text to the console as it comes from the DLL, but I'm not sure h... 1 Jul 2010 21:11
Error: InterfaceDictionary ... does not implement interface member ...
I am attempting to create a custom collection class which implements IDictionary -- with parameters -- public class MyClassCollection : IDictionary <int, MyClass> The purpose for this effort is to learn C# programmer at a slightly deeper level. I have a working sample that does not include parameters. When I ... 1 Jul 2010 16:43
Call stored procedure with paremeter output in c#
Hi, I have the next stored procedure in Sql Server 2008: CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[GetNumTiquet] @IdEmpresa int, @NumTiquet int OUTPUT AS BEGIN SET NOCOUNT ON; UPDATE ConfGen SET @NumTiquet=NumTiquet = (SELECT MAX(NumTiquet) +1 FROM ConfGen) WHERE Id = @IdEmpresa END If i execute this stored procedu... 2 Jul 2010 08:01
Are there methods with parameters of interface type in the standard library?
"Stefan Ram" <ram(a)zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote in message news:methods-20100701021337(a)ram.dialup.fu-berlin.de... Are there any methods in the standard .NET library that have parameters of an interface type? (Preferably, simple methods with only one parametersthat can be called without many preparati... 1 Jul 2010 11:07
MS Office interfacing ...
What are the files required to read/write office documents from within my ..Net application? I don't have MS-Office in my computer and not allowed to install it too! and can't use any third party tool also!! Any help would be appreciated! Thank you Regards Raj ... 2 Jul 2010 03:42
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11