First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
delegate vs condition check
hello everyone, today i tested the speed of a delegate relaying to a function against the speed of an an if, that checks the condition of a boolean value, relaying to a function (the code is attached at the end of this post). in my test it turned out, the delegate was twice as fast as checking the boolean. th... 29 Jun 2010 11:52
Painting datagrid view
I currently have a datagrid view that's bound to a table. I have the AllowUserToAddRows is set to false so there is no extra row on the bottom of the dgv. I also have cell painting logic that changes the color of the row based on the text in the cell... however, my code will not work for the last row unless I set... 29 Jun 2010 10:46
vs2005 c# app on windows 7/x64 fatal ?
Hi all I have an app running ok on W7 32 bit but on an W7/x64 it crashes immediate (no exeption thrown) . the program has stopped, windows is searching for a solution...... Runs ok in XP mode. Should i install Net 2 SP1 x64 ? I have currently no VS2005 on this machine. any clues or hints ? Johan... 1 Jul 2010 04:32
Formsauthentication timeout and 2 login pages
Hi, My client wants 2 separate login pages for an ASP.Net app, one for regular users, one for support staff. I am using the standard FormAuthentication component for authentication. Is it possible to redirect a regular user to one login page after a timeout, and also to redirect an admin user to a different page... 29 Jun 2010 10:46
After merging 2 ContextMenuStrip how to call Opening ?
Hello All I ve got 2 ContextMenuStrip menu1 : _A _B menu2 : _C _D I set Opening on both menu menu1.Opening += new CancelEventHandler(MyOpening1); menu2.Opening += new CancelEventHandler(MyOpening2); now I want to merge these 2 menus into one : ContextMenuStrip newMenu= new ContextMenuStrip();... 29 Jun 2010 11:52
reply
hmm its fine Marc Gravell wrote: The simple answer is "no"; PLINQ is still at a relatively early stage,where-as 12-Nov-07 The simple answer is "no"; PLINQ is still at a relatively early stage, where-as LINQ generally (as expressed by .NET 3.5 and C# 3) is about to go RTM. How PLINQ is deployed remains t... 29 Jun 2010 08:33
Threading
Are there any dangers with a line of code such as: new System.Threading.Thread(UpdateContacts).Start(); On completion, does the thread get taken care of by ... what? ... 30 Jun 2010 23:07
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 29 Jun 2010 04:11
System.IO.TextReader+SyncTextReader
Stefan Ram wrote: The statement System.Console.WriteLine( System.Console.In.GetType() ); prints System.IO.TextReader+SyncTextReader under Microsoft� Visual C# 2010 Express. What a kind of type is this? (I mean, what does the �+� mean?) It's a nested type. The declaratio... 29 Jun 2010 02:01
VWD 2010 Express calls Win32 DLL
I am looking into using Visual WebDeveloper 2010 Express edition to develope a simple web application. - a button on web page - click on it - calls a Win32 DLL function by passing a string type parameter as output parameter - this output parameter will be a string, in format of yyyymmdd, eg. 20101231 - print... 1 Jul 2010 20:06
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13