First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Visual Web Developer 2010 Express - connect to MySQL
Hi, I cannot find VWD newsgroup so I post the message here. Just downloaded VWD 2010, would like to know the steps to connect to MySQL 5. I have downloaded MySQL ODBC driver and added into System -> DSN already. ... 30 Jun 2010 22:02
TCP connections from a listening port
Hi, I would like to know the active TCP connections established from a listening port. How can I get that? I got the active TCP connectionss using IPGlobalProperties.GetActiveTcpConnections. I got the active TCP listeners using IPGlobalProperties.GetActiveTcpListeners But I cannot link the two items T... 16 Jun 2010 01:17
Checked and Unchecked operators don’t seem to be working when…
hi 1) Is UNCHECKED operator in effect only when expression inside UNCHECKED context uses an explicit cast ( such as byte b1=unchecked((byte)2000); ) and when conversion to particular type can happen implicitly? I’m assuming this since the following expression throws a compile time error: byte b1=unchecked(200... 19 Jun 2010 04:48
Urgent! C# Developer wanted in the Chicagoland area!
Looking for an exceptional C# .NET Developer for an exceptional client in the Near Western Suburbs of Chicago. All potential candidates for this role must be local to the Chicagoland area, no re-location will be provided. Sadly, the client will not accept an H1-B for this opportunity, nor will we work with a co... 15 Jun 2010 12:03
IP Address of Network interface Card
Hi, How can I get the IP address of a network card in my machine? I have the NetworkInterface object corresponding to that card Thanks! ... 17 Jun 2010 22:18
my DrawImage doesn't draw when addes to the c-tor
Hello! This code works fine when added to event handler for the forms paint event. If I instead add the three rows to the Forms c-tor nothing is being drawn in the form why? private void Form1_Paint(object sender, PaintEventArgs e) { Bitmap bm = new Bitmap("background3.bmp"); Graphic... 15 Jun 2010 12:03
10 random numbers from 0 to 20
Hello, how can I write a method that returns me 10 random numbers from 0 to 20 (included), without repetitions? Thanks a lot. Luigi ... 17 Jun 2010 12:19
How can I add a color object when I use the PieChartElement class
Hello! If I want to draw a pie with the data in the paremeterless Draw method below and I want to specify a specific color for each sector in the piechart how can that be done. There is no overloaded method in the PieChartElement class where I can add a color object. The other Draw method is an event handler ... 15 Jun 2010 12:03
Cpu Utilization
Hi, My c# application take more than 60% of CPU utilization. I would like to know which methods are CPU intensive. Is it possible to identify that? Thanks! ... 15 Jun 2010 04:22
Compact ACCDB
What is the best method for performing a compact/repair on an ACCDB file from a C# console EXE application (without calling and using MSACCESS.EXE)? We'd like to use Jet (or ACE preferably) to accomplish this task and we would like this compiled EXE to run on a 64-bit Windows machine. Having to install the Ac... 16 Jun 2010 02:23