First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Hash table with coarse integer keys
My question is related to the discussion "about the hashtable and equals" where I learnt a few interesting things. In my company we deal with big volume of data indexed by unique integer ids (for background information, we deal with road traffic data and and the road network is modelled by a set of edges represe... 7 Jun 2010 22:12
Calling Internal Method using Reflection
Hello: I have an internal factory class with methods I want to call from another DLL using reflection. However, trying to do so results in a MethodAccessException. I am assuming this is because library vendors don't want people accessing internal members. Is there a way around this? In my situation, I have ... 9 Jun 2010 18:43
CA2000 Warning call Dispose on object
Hello, I get a CA2000 warning on the following code. public class Taskbar { private static Taskbar _default; private bool _isSynchronized; public static Taskbar Default { if (_default == null) { _default = Taskbar.Synchronized(new Taskbar()); } ... 7 Jun 2010 14:20
toolstrip - mouse event for disabled items?
I have been using VB9 express and have not been pleased with the behavior of the tooltips for toolstrip items. the tooltip sometimes gets 'stuck' onto the screen over other controls, painted over the top of them until a repaint event of that control can clear it off. rather than find a way to not have this happ... 6 Jun 2010 07:16
[ANN] gitsharp version 0.3.0 released
Hello .NET community, It has been a while since the last release of GitSharp and as much has been improved it is about time to release version 0.3 of GitSharp. This release does *not* bring you merge support as claimed earlier but still a lot of improvements especially in the Git api. Download the GitSharp bin... 5 Jun 2010 13:37
about the hashtable and equals
Hello! First some background information before I ask the question.The text is just copied from a book that I'm reading The .Net Framework doesn't always understand equality as we do, however. For example, imagine you created class Fish that holds the name of the fish like below. public class Fish { stri... 14 Jun 2010 22:57
Is MSDTC required to be installed in this scenario?
Hi, If a C# app. uses System.Transactions to store data in sqlserver and msmq, and it is deployed to machine A; sqlserver is in machine B; msmq is in machine C. is msdtc required to be installed in machine A, B, and C ? If msdtc is required in boxes other than the sqlserver box, is there a spearate download... 5 Jun 2010 23:28
When the code is chines/ japan or some other I get square boxes
Hi! When I run this code below I get square boxes for some code point what does this mean. ? I get square boxes for chinese/japanese and some other. I would say that when the code page exist why is not windows able to display the character for this code point. Is it because of the driver to the screen does no... 5 Jun 2010 03:52
Manage DHCP
Hi, I would like to develop an application around DHCP Api. I've seen the MSDN doc about DHCP Server Management API and that's exactly what I'm looking for : Create, modify, and delete client leases, view DHCP subnets/scopes, create/delete reservations But all this is for C++ and I would like to use C#. I've f... 5 Jun 2010 00:39
Web Setup Project failure
Hi, I have a solution with a website and a web deployment project. I have created a web setup project that creates an MSI based on the web deployment project. Everytime I try to run the MSI, I keep getting a "The installer was interrupted before <APPLICATION> could be installed. You need to restart the installer... 4 Jun 2010 22:29