First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
determine how C#.net 2008 .sln works
I am basically new to C#.net 2008 working with the professional version. I have a solution to work with that has lots of projects in it with no documentation. I need to determine how this solution works. I know I would look in the properties to see what the startup project is. However after that, I was wonderin... 27 May 2010 22:33
Threading in SQL Server CLR procedure
Hi all I am having some trouble with threading in a CLR procedure. Here is the scenario: On a SQL Server 2008 instance I have build a CLR procedure written in C#. The procedure works fine. Now I have added multithreading functionality and there are some problems: - As longest there are no exception, all works ... 27 May 2010 17:04
C# startup project
I have a question about the startup code in C#.Net 2008. I have not looked at C#.net code in several years and now I have a c#.sln project that I need to work with. I am trying to find where the code actually starts. I found the startup project folder. These project contains lots of C# modules. Can you tell ... 27 May 2010 22:33
Its help
Dear Mariano Thanks...it is help me so much.... My program is complete now.. Best regards ida mcurro wrote: Set ToolStripTextBox Focus when Opening the form? Sure! 16-Nov-07 Too late but it may be of some help to others... me.ActiveControl=me.ToolStripTextBox.Control Cheers! Mariano Previous... 27 May 2010 11:31
microsoft windows installer
hi what is microsoft windows installer ... 27 May 2010 13:45
Where to use static constructor and static class
dear friends Can you tell me in which scenario we have to use static class and static constructor? Thanks in advance ... 27 May 2010 11:31
File locking
Hi there, How can I: - lock a file foo.xml to write/append it and avoid other processes to read/write it? - verify if a file is locked and wait for it to be unlocked to read and modify it? Thanks in advance, Giulio -- ... 27 May 2010 08:10
DbDataReader.HasRows - Whose Idea was that?
Hello: I am currently writing a small library that will allow reading formatted plain text files as though they were database results. I am inheriting from DbDataReader in order to allow for the conversion between strings and the desired type. Originally, I was only implementing IDataReader, but am now working... 28 May 2010 21:27
Reading & writing a colour
Is there a way to store a color in a file and later on retrieve it? If so, how is it done? Could you please give me a code example? Zach ... 26 May 2010 18:04
Need "Jump Start" example of Using ForumService
I'm adding a web reference http://services.social.microsoft.com/ForumsServicePreview/ForumsService.svc and the IDE proceeds to create a reference.cs file with the interface. I need to a small example of how to use this. I already installed the Live ID SDK and was able to get that to run, i.e. login and logou... 26 May 2010 15:50