First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Are all types derived from system.object referenced types
Hi! Can somebody explain why not all types derived from System.object are reference types ? I would believe so but that is wrong. //Tony ... 18 May 2010 22:32
Dsl Dial-up connection
I have an ethernet card connected to a pppoe dsl dial-up Internet modem. I need to retreave the the ethernet card info like mac address, name - based on the Internet ip address? Is it possible and how? Regards Mandy ... 18 May 2010 14:48
Changing window size/location for child process w/.Net
I'd like to start a process and then change the window location and size at various times during its life in a .Net (sans user32.dll). I can get the window handle easy enough but I don't know what to do next to replace the GetWindowRect and MoveWindow DllImports. mediaPlayer.FileName = "mplayer"; mediaPlaye... 19 May 2010 01:46
CLR Debugger
Hi! If I select the CLR Debugger from Start->program->Microsoft .NET Framework SDK v2.0->Tools->Microsoft CLR Debugger I just wonder what is the point to use the CLR Debugger when I can use the normal Visual Studio and do the same thing ?? //Tony ... 18 May 2010 12:35
Binary Deserialization w slight mismatch on target object
I was using standard binary serialization to file for saving off collections of objects. I changed the structure of the objects slightly, fully expecting this to generate an exception on an attempt to load an older serialized image. Not so! It actually seemed to load all the fields with matching names. Is this n... 20 May 2010 16:08
Get file size via WebRequest
I need to scan a large number of web-resident files, primarily to get file size. IOW, a simple operation. Can anyone provide the benefit of their intuition on how to set the timeout, and how many retries to attempt? Currently I have the WebRequest timeout set for 2 seconds, and if the request times out, I loop b... 20 May 2010 21:36
DateTimePicker return wrong format
Thats easy.. string s = Convert.ToString(DateTime.Today.ToString("ddd ,dd MMM yy")); Thats how it will be done Harry *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** ... 18 May 2010 08:10
is it possible to use some tools that can show how many app domaina process has
On 17-05-2010 11:57, Tony Johansson wrote: Assume that that I create 5 app domain running one assembly in each. Is it here possible to use some kind of tools within .NET to see that one process has 5 app domain. In the task manager it's not possible to see anything that has to do with app domains. ... 17 May 2010 23:29
Installing Visual Studio Express 2010 and SQL Express R2
Hi, I tried to install Visual Studio Express 2010 (VB, C#, C++, and Web Develloper), and in the installation it need to install SQL EXPRESS (x64), but it always end up with that it is unable to install SQL EXPRESS So I downloaded the installation from the EXPRESS website, for both x86 and x64, and neither c... 17 May 2010 22:24
is it possible to use some tools that can show how many app domain a process has
Hi! Assume that that I create 5 app domain running one assembly in each. Is it here possible to use some kind of tools within .NET to see that one process has 5 app domain. In the task manager it's not possible to see anything that has to do with app domains. //Tony ... 17 May 2010 12:26