First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Send Email and GMail problem. Any idea?
Hello, I am sending an HTML newsletter to various subscribers. I created two alternate views: Text/Html and Text/Plain In Outlook the email looks fine but in GMail I don't get the Html version. If I remove the Text/Plain version then the Html version is displayed. Any idea why? Should I only send a HTML ... 12 May 2010 14:45
How do I get a MailItem from Outlook?
I am trying to search an Outlook folder for certain e-mail items but I am running into a problem getting items from the MAPIFolder object. I use the following code but I can't find anything to cast the item to that doesn't get an exception. private List<SearchItem> SearchFolder(Outlook.MAPIFolder Curre... 11 May 2010 14:33
Why do I get different value on two different computers
Hi! At the bottom is a simple thread program. If I run this program on a computer that doesn't have two cores I always get 100010 which is correct. If I run this program on a computer that have two cores I sometimes get a value that could be 96542 or 97129 or something else that less that 100010. This is becaus... 13 May 2010 12:43
Convert double value 1.7E+20 to 1.722222222222222222222.
Hi All, I have double value 1.7E+20. I need to convert it and show it in textbox as below 1.722222222222222222222. how do we convert it? do we have any formats (string.format) in C#? Thanks in Advance ... 11 May 2010 12:18
more about asynchronous calls
Hi! I just want to make sure that I have understood this correct. When I use asynchronsous(wait-until-done) with for example a BeginRead a new thread is started internally to perform this asynchronous BeginRead. This thread is processing to complete the asynchronous call. Is this correct understood ? One thin... 11 May 2010 10:04
more about asynchronous programming Model(APM)
Hi! In the book I read it says "Asyncronous programming is simply allowing some portion of code to be executed on separate threads" If I check the the Rendezvous model wait-until-done and polling they don't use any separate thread that I can see. The last model which is the callback do use a separate thread... 11 May 2010 08:57
asynchronous programming model with BeginRead...EndRead
Hi! Here I have a simple program that is using asynchronous programming. As you know there are three styles of programming with Asynchronous Programming Model(APM) to deal with handling the end of the call in an asynchronous call: wait-until-done, polling and callback. In this example I use the Rendezvous mode... 12 May 2010 08:03
More about threads
Hi! One computer with two cores running an application that use only the main thread will be given time slice but if this same application use several threads then as I assume will be given more cpu time because of using additional threads. I mean for example if you have three threads then you will be given thre... 11 May 2010 06:46
More about threads
Hi! One computer with two cores running an application that use only the main thread will be given time slice but if this same application use several threads then as I assume will be given more cpu time because of using additional threads. I mean for example if you have three threads then you will be given th... 11 May 2010 12:18
Newsgroup Server Software
This might be a long shot, but I'm looking for a C# or VB.Net newsgroup server complete with source code which I can use and customise as the basis for a project I'm contemplating. This would save me considerable time over starting from scratch. TIA. -- Brian Cryer http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian ... 12 May 2010 05:54