First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
LdapMembershipProvider
I have just submitted code for an LDAP MembershipProvider and RoleProvider to my open source project nJupiter. You can find the code here http://code.google.com/p/njupiter/ I have tested the component with Microsoft Active Directory, Novell eDirectory and IBM Lotus Domino / IBM Tivoli Directory Server but it will pr... 3 May 2010 09:50
Inconsistent behaviour Powershell Get-Recipient (Exchange 2010)
Good day, If I open a Powershell remote session to Outlook Live and type get-Recipient -recipientType mailboxuser, mailcontact It returns a list of mailbox users and mail contacts as expected. If I create a C# application to call remote powershell and pass it the same command and parameters as above Instead... 6 May 2010 23:09
One more Review question from Microsoft Press(exem 70-536)
Hi! Here is the question: "Which of the follwing are valid reasons to create an application domain ?" (Choose all that apply) A. It is the only way to launch a separe process. B. You can remove the application domain to free up resources. C. Application domain improve performance. D. Application domain prov... 2 May 2010 16:29
How does the Application Domain affect the reliability for the Aspnet_wp.exe
Hi! Here is some text from the Microsoft Press exam (70-536) Reliability : Use application domain to isolate task that might cause a process to terminate. The best example of application domain in use is IIS 5.0's ASP.NET worker process implemented by Aspnet_wp.exe. If 10 people visit an ASP.NET web site s... 2 May 2010 09:51
Is it possible to have multiple assemblies in a Application Domain
Hi! I know that Application is about isolation code in an assembly. It is useful because it can improve reliability and Efficiency. But there is one thing that I still have some doubt about and that is if you can have multiple assemblies in an Application Domain. For example in the code example below I load ... 2 May 2010 16:29
Determine framework version used by an application or a .dll
Hi, Is there a way to determine if an application (currently running in windows) is using the 3.0, 3.5 net framework?? I already tried several methods and lost many hours on this but I always get the CLR version and not the "real" framework version How do I get the used framework version (or the target f... 6 May 2010 19:52
Some question about Application Domain
Hi! This is some text from book professional C# 2005. "Application domain are an extremely useful construct if assemblies are loaded dynamically, and the requirement exists to unload assemblies after use. Within the primary application domain it is not possible to get rid of loaded assemblies. However, it is po... 1 May 2010 22:00
A Review question from the Microsoft book(exam 70-536)
Hi! I'm reading a book from Microsoft Press (exam 70-536) and there is some Review questions after each chaper. Here is the question "Which command would you use to close the application domain in the following code sample." AppDomain d = AppDomain.CreateDomain("New Domain"); d.ExecuteAssemblyByName("MyAsse... 2 May 2010 09:51
Application Domain
Hi! I'm reading about Application Domain and trying to understand how it works. This example below is not from the book but only a test from me to see what would happened. Here I have tried to start notepad from an Application Domain that I have created but I get an Exception. A translation from native languag... 1 May 2010 20:55
Timers and Threads
Hello, I have a class in which I use System.Threading.Timer. The callback function should send a message using TCPClient. Since the Callback function is in an another thread this doesn't work! How do I Invoke a function in the class thread from the callback function? The Class is not a Form class! // An... 1 May 2010 14:19