First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
New version 1.8 of UML state machine code generator
Hello list readers, a new version of the sinelabore codegenerator is available for download. SinelaboreRT generates C# - code from UML state charts. The UML state charts can be designed with the Cadifra UML editor, Enterprise Architect, UModel, ArgoUML or Magic Draw. The generation process is widely adjustabl... 18 Apr 2010 15:18
With MSMQ use the formatter only in the message level
I use msmq with BinaryMessageFormatter. I usually set the formatter as follows in the queue level. UDP_Dll_Que.Formatter = new BinaryMessageFormatter(); Since I want to use the same queue for more than one kind of messages, I would like to use the formatter only in the message level before sending, as follows... 18 Apr 2010 15:18
Control instance from different framework version.
Hi, A managed dll file is injected into another managed process. The injected process use a different version of the .Net framework version. In my DLL I want to do something like : Control ThisCtrl=Control.FromHandle(6666); Because the two processes use different framework version we CANT do that. My... 18 Apr 2010 06:30
How do I reuse a BackgroundWorker object?
I have an application that uses a BackgroundWorker to get a list of files. The user can navigate away from this to a different directory so there needs to be a way to interrupt the BackgroundWorker and restart with a different base path. The problem I have is if I check IsBusy and call CancelAsync() and wait for... 19 Apr 2010 12:37
transferring native DLLs in "Publish Web Site"
When I use the "Publish Web Site" command for my .Net 2.0 Webservices, all the referenced assemblies are automatically copied to the destination folder. However, any native DLLs that I manually placed in the Bin folder are not copied. Any ideas how to change this? Is there some always-copy-this-file-on-publish elem... 19 Apr 2010 11:34
DataObject & DataObjectField Attributes?
Hi everyone, I don't understand what these attributes are used for. I stumbled on an article on how they are used for configuring data sources... Is that all they are used for? Thanks in advance. ... 18 Apr 2010 06:30
SerializableAttribute?
Hi everyone, I've been looking over serialization and am slightly confused... Is the SerializableAttribute required above the class when using XML serialization? If not, why not? If so, why so? Thanks in advance. Example: [Serializable()] // REQUIRED??!?! public class Group { [XmlAttribute ()] pu... 18 Apr 2010 23:03
Proble, wrappng COM object
Hello, I hope I'm not being too much rude and I could consult you in a problem I have. I'm trying to achieve exactly what that guy in the following article did. http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cs/RemoteDesktop_CSharpNET.aspx After I have downloaded that guy's code project I see he reference a AxMSTSCLib dll (... 16 Apr 2010 12:52
Don't fully understand CAS method declaration
Hi! Assume that method CreateProgramFolder below exist in a assembly dll that we call MyLib You have also an assembly exe that is called MyExe that is calling this MyLib's static CreateProgramFolder method I know that when you use this kind of CAS method declaration it's the caller that must fulfill the spec... 16 Apr 2010 10:35
Best way to save user level Control history?
I am creating a large complex C# WinForm app under VS2008. I have several custom controls where I need to save the history of user entries. For example a search text entry box where I save the last 20 entries on a per user basis. I had originally, thought that creating a .settings file for this purpose would b... 16 Apr 2010 11:43