First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
System.Data.Linq.DataContext derived class SubmitChanges(); method?
Lothar Behrens wrote: <snipped> http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/linqtosql/threads/ ... 7 Apr 2010 16:54
dumb question on PIA 2007
can one use PIA 2007 in .net 3.5 with, only office xp and all compatibility packs installed? the project is just using basic excel automation, no intrinsic 2007 nor 2003 functions in formulas nor formats I know the PIA 2007 download does say This download works with the following Office program: a.. 2007 Mi... 7 Apr 2010 14:39
System.Data.Linq.DataContext derived class SubmitChanges(); method ?
Hi, I have created a LinqToSQL mapping and thus I am using the SubmitChanges(); method from the DataContext class. In that class I have related objects that belong to current entry of the main datacontext. I can read the data of those objects from the database and properly dislplay them even if I have one NM... 7 Apr 2010 12:23
Suscribe event of deleted in a datatable
Hi, I created a Dataset with Wizard of visual studio 2008 from a database. I want to subscribe to the event of removal of a table, but can not. Any ideas? Thanks ... 7 Apr 2010 07:53
Does IDataErrorInfo Require INotifyPropertyChanged
Hello: I implemented IDataErrorInfo using a simple Dictionary<string, string> in a business object. What I noticed was that even after erroring a "column" or setting the Error property, the ErrorProvider never displayed the red exclamations. So, I modified my code so that when an error was set a PropertyChange... 8 Apr 2010 06:10
An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions
"Ahmad Slo" wrote in message news:201046124527engahmadslo(a)hotmail.com... I use Vista and Vs 2008 [...] I turn off the firewall,antivirus and i,m the administartor but the still!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, if you are on Vista you are not Administrator, because UAC lowers your permissions to those of an ordinary ... 6 Apr 2010 14:12
An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its accesspermissions
hi I use Vista and Vs 2008 and when i write this code:"Socket socket = new Socket(AddressFamily.InterNetwork, SocketType.Raw, ProtocolType.IP);" i have this exception { An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions error code: 10013 SocketErrorCode: System.Net.Sockets.Soc... 6 Apr 2010 13:03
Get registry keys over wmi on a remote host?
Hi, i need a way to get the keys from the uninstall registry path for a inventory tool. Localy is no problem with this sample code: RegistryKey localmachine = Registry.LocalMachine; RegistryKey Uninstall = localmachine.OpenSubKey(@"Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\... 6 Apr 2010 11:56
Rendering list items differently based on object
This is a bit of a mix between asp.net and c#, but I thought I'd try here first. I have a number of objects (imagine products) in an IList that I want to render in the UI. They all inherit from the same base class. The individual classes have extra attributes, for example one might have weight, another color. ... 6 Apr 2010 11:56
Best TreeListView control for showing hierarchical structures (like XML)
Trying to figure the best way to display a simple hierarchical structure with collapsible branches and checkboxes like a TreeView, but with data fields like a ListView. The objective is something like: [x] + Top_Cat [x] + Sub_level [ ] Leaf1 --- some data fields [x ] Leaf2 --- som... 5 Apr 2010 16:08