First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
Exception handling in unManaged code when being called from managed code
Hi! Here is some text from Microsoft press(exam 70-536). "Exceptions in unmanaged code are markedly different from those thrown in managed code. In earlier COM days, you could use the GetLastError function to get the last error that was raised. This approach won't work in a managed application because the r... 27 Apr 2010 07:39
Concurrent access to private data
Hi, maybe it's a simple problem for most of you, but I can't find an easy way to quite simple problem, let me describe: Let's have this code: public ClassToChange() { ... //some other methods internal List<AnyDataClass> LockAndGetData() { Monitor.Enter(cs); return data; } internal Unlock... 30 Apr 2010 08:23
Multiple Concurrent TCP/IP Clients
Hello, I need to create a program that communicates with three different TCP/IP servers. The servers have totally different protocols. The communication has to be concurrent. I understand that I need to use Multi-threading but that is something I haven't done before. So I need some starting points. // A... 27 Apr 2010 06:33
Undo in a webbrowser
I'm currently using a webbrowser to provide WYSIWYG style editing for an internal knowledge base application written using C# (2008 express edition if that has any relevance). Most of the formatting of the text is not a problem, however it would be nice to be able to allow the user to undo/redo changes made to ... 27 Apr 2010 05:26
Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v2.0.50727' ofthe runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime ... Please, how to solvethis
On 2010-04-27 2:45, shapper wrote: The project builds fine but when I run it I get the following error: Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v2.0.50727' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information. Does anyone knows how to solve th... 27 Apr 2010 01:04
Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v2.0.50727' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime ... Please, how to solve this
Hello, I am working with VS 2010 / NET 4.0 to create a simple WPF / C# application. I am using the following assemblies: Microsoft.SqlServer.ConnectionInfo Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Sdk.Sfc Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo The project builds fine but when I run it I get the following error: Mixed ... 26 Apr 2010 21:45
User Defined config section "You must implement a default accessoron System.Configuration.ConfigurationLockCollection because it inheritsfrom ICollection."
saurabh srivastava wrote: [...] but when I serializing the object it is giving the exception. ****** XmlSerializer ser = new XmlSerializer(configSection.GetType());-->this line throwing the exception "You must implement a default accessor on System.Configuration.ConfigurationLockCollection ... 26 Apr 2010 19:31
Get an ArgumentOutOfRangeException when added a new row in my DataGridView and shift select one of the new cell
Hi, I am using .NET 3.5 and object binding. A grid has one row and I add a new row by a separate button. The button_Click handler uses this code to refresh the binding: private void buttonNeuerKaeufer_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { if (bindingObjektMode) { ... 26 Apr 2010 13:48
Thanks again!
FYI: Oh yeah, I am using VS 2008 Version 9.0.30729.1 SP Steven Brewer wrote: Thanks again! 26-Apr-10 I had same problem as the original poster of this thread. The really odd thing was that I renamed my contraints, and the Error was referring to contraint that no longer existed! Your solution of moving... 26 Apr 2010 12:38
How to handle all unhandled exceptions when using Task Parallel Library?
I'm using the Task Parallel Library (TPL) in .NET 4.0. I want to centralize the handling logic of all unhandled exceptions by using the Thread.GetDomain().UnhandledException event. However, in my application, the event is never fired for threads started with TPL code, e.g. Task.Factory.StartNew(...). The event ... 26 Apr 2010 10:16