From: PatrickS on
I'm currently using a webbrowser to provide WYSIWYG style editing for an
internal knowledge base application written using C# (2008 express edition if
that has any relevance). Most of the formatting of the text is not a problem,
however it would be nice to be able to allow the user to undo/redo changes
made to the text. However I'm unsure of the best way of accomplishing this.

If anybody has any tips or links that would explain how to achieve this then
they would be greatly appreciated.
From: PatrickS on
I've found a way of handling undo and redo using ExecCommand(), although
interestingly MSDN's own documentation says that redo was not supported. I
tried it anyway since somebody left a comment that disagreed with this and it
did indeed work.