First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Local service account
Hi! There is a account called LocalService that can be used to run windows service. I have Windows XP and wonder where can I find this accound on my computer. I just wonder how is defined. //Tony ... 4 May 2010 10:06
Why is InnerException used
Hi! Some exception has further information in the Inner Exception property. For example the SmtpException has useful information in the InnerException that can be used Here is an example catch (SmtpException ex) { Exception inner = ex.InnerException; MessageBox.Show("Co... 4 May 2010 20:13
validate wmf files?
There is an image capturing device which outputs images in wmf. This image is directly stored in the db. These images are supposed to appear on web page (in IE). Only some of the images appear; others don't. When we investigated the problem we observed various things: a) Those problematic images don't appear v... 4 May 2010 02:27
Excel how to tell if workbook is already open BEFORE you tryto open it.
Jeff Johnson wrote: "hdjim" <hdjim69(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message news:121fe4a0-138e-497f-b6b7-32b4b3f9ef7a(a)o14g2000yqb.googlegroups.com... I've been looking all over the net trying to find C# code to determine if a workbook is open before you try to open it so you can alert the user to close it b... 3 May 2010 19:51
Excel how to tell if workbook is already open BEFORE you try to open it.
I've been looking all over the net trying to find C# code to determine if a workbook is open before you try to open it so you can alert the user to close it before you update it. There must be a way. Please help. hd ... 4 May 2010 10:06
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access is denied.
We are migrating a ASP.net project from XP to windows 7 64 bits. The asp.net project is using a COM object (32 bits) that retrieves data from database (Sybase SQL anywhere 11). We are using IIS 7.5. When it calls a COM object's function to return a plain data type, it works. However, if it calls the same COM o... 4 May 2010 11:13
what is default network credentials
Hi! I'm reading about sending mail from a program. In one place they talk about default network credentials. I know what user credentials is but I don't what is meant by default network credentials //Tony ... 4 May 2010 15:42
IoC interface as parameter
Hello, If I pass an interface as a parameter to a constructor, where does the implementation come from? I'm just reading about this and they are saying it help seperation of concerns, but not sure how. From Apress Book: public class PasswordResetHelper { private IEmailSender _emailSender; private ILogWriter _lo... 3 May 2010 22:03
SqlMembeshipProvider.Initialize name parameter
I know the framework calls Initialize if you use the CreateUserWizard but is there a way to have the framework call it when you are doing a custom create user page? Mike Snyder Harlan Messinger wrote: Andy O'Neill wrote:I do understand that part: you are supposed to implement 22-Mar-10 Andy O'Neill wro... 3 May 2010 14:16
List<string> as class property ?
Hello, is it possible to have a List<whatever> as a property of a class or must you use indexers? If so, please show me an example of the syntax. Thanks. G ... 3 May 2010 20:57