First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
IComparer
How Icomparer works ? I want to know the fundamental of its working .. for 3 object in a array it does comparision 9 times so how the comparisation is going on? can any one help me. ... 14 May 2010 11:43
what's the equivalent of ThreadLocal of Java for C# ?
hello, i would like to know how to use a similar feature that exist on Java, on my C# program. basically , the ThreadLocal allows you to decare&use a variable to be set per thread, without the need to assign it from outside the thread itself.it means that whoever uses the code doesn't even know that each thre... 18 Jun 2010 02:39
MemberInfo derived classes
Hi! In the book Microsoft Press 70-536 it says that the following classes derive from MemberInfo class I have checked this and noticed that LocalVariableInfo do not inherit from MemberInfo. Actually it only derives from the root class object. here is a copy from MSDN. [ComVisibleAttribute(true)] public clas... 14 May 2010 06:16
Create an Ax file in a dll?
Hi, I have a requirement to use an ocx file in my c#. If I add the registered control through the toolbar in a Windows form, i can easily use the object. Visual Studio creates a File in the References called AxNameLib and I use this like any other object. However, I need to be able to do the same thing from a ... 14 May 2010 11:43
Assembly Name
How can I retrieve the 'Assembly Name' programatically, as it appears in the 'Assembly Name' box on the 'Application' tab of the project's properties? Thanks. ... 14 May 2010 19:26
Excel to IList<Object> and Back
Hello, I have an object, Task, with 3 properties: Id (Int32), Name(String) and Created(DateTime). I would like to fill a IList<Task> array from an Excel 2007 file, starting at position (1,1) where the fields are the columns and the rows are each task. The excel file is being uploaded on a web form so I have... 13 May 2010 23:47
Seriously, who CODES in Linux? What IDE? Seriously.
On May 13, 1:58 pm, Harlan Messinger <hmessinger.removet...(a)comcast.net> wrote: RayLopez99 wrote: Seriously, who codes in Linux and what platforms, IDEs, etc do they use?  What language? And what language would you use in Linux?  C? C++?  Why?  And for server side, PHP?  Why?  Why would you do... 14 May 2010 20:31
Seriously, who CODES in Linux? What IDE? Seriously.
Seriously, who codes in Linux and what platforms, IDEs, etc do they use? What language? I code in C#, have done Windows Forms, WPF, Silverlight, ADO.NET, ASP.NET and some VB and Access dB programming, though I prefer ADO.NET. Getting into WCF now (SOAP) web services using REST as well. All of course under the... 14 May 2010 15:02
Handling ActiveX DLL Event in C#
Hi, I have to handle a VB 6.0 Application Generated event in my WPF application. I tried this following things but it does n't work. Could anyone of help to resolve this problem. May be pointing out good example of this scenario will also more helpful. Created a ActiveX Dll Project in VB 6.0 with a class ... 13 May 2010 10:30
look for Resources using the ildasm
Hi! I use the property BackgroundImage on the Form object and add a file called bell.gif so a background image is shown on the form. If I now use ildasm on the exe file I can't find this bell.gif in any place. I assume this resource file bell.gif must be shown somewhere. So my question is if it's possible ... 13 May 2010 12:43