First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Bus Speed
All, Is there any way to get a current bus speed in C#? I know about WMI, just didn't find any good example. Just D. ... 26 May 2010 01:37
Mtadata daon't match source
I work with VS2008 and Windows Vista. I added to my solution another dll but I get a compilation error in which there is a mismatch between paramters number in a method in the main project and the called method in the dll. Selcectin "Go To Definishin" in the method call pops up the matadata pane with unrelevent ... 25 May 2010 12:26
Unable to find manifest signing certificate in the certificate store.
I inherited a Console program written in CSharp. I'm trying to make sense of it, so I tried to step through it in the debugger, but when I do I get an error message: "Unable to find manifest signing certificate in the certificate store." I pretty skilled in CSharp (though self-taught) but I really know nothi... 25 May 2010 11:19
Namespace Problem
I try to add System.Core reference. But I cannot find System. hon123456 wrote: I try to add System.Core reference. But I cannot find System. 29-Apr-08 I try to add System.Core reference. But I cannot find System.Core reference in Reference of Visual Studio 2005. Please Help. Previous Posts In This Thre... 25 May 2010 04:48
Dynamic LINQ queries
Say there are 3 fields in an object and you'd like to dynamically create a query that my, or may not, filter on any combination of fields... How woud you do that without using expression trees? Here's the class: public class coloredObject: { string size; striing color; string weight; } The end... 27 May 2010 00:37
Serial Device comms application architecture
Hi guys, I have been tasked with writing a small application that interfaces with a serial device. I have managed to create my communication wrapper which basically handles all the comms between the application and the device. So, it has a 'Connect' method, a 'Send' and a 'Recieve'. It runs in a thread which bas... 24 May 2010 22:22
WriteXML and xmlns attribute
Hi, I have a dataset in my application that I write to an XML file using WriteXML. The resulting XML file has a xmlns namespace attribute as part of the root element. When I try and create an XSL file to display some data in a browser, I do not get any output unless I strip out the attribute. (I am very new t... 26 May 2010 19:12
event and delegete
Hi! Is it possible to rewrite this code in such a way that I get something like event AlarmEventHandler myEvent; I'm not so used to code when it is written in this way. //Here is the Code If AlarmEventArgs e = new AlarmEventArgs(1,2); AlarmEventHandler handler = Alarm; if (handler != null) { handler(... 24 May 2010 17:57
How to handle an exception of type ThreadAbortException -- please help!!
Hi, I am trying to answer the question of how do you handle an exception of type "ThreadAbortException". I think that it can be caught by a catch and then use the Thread.ResetAbort() method call. I wrote a program to prove this to myself but it does not seem to be catching it in the "ThreadAbortException" par... 24 May 2010 23:27
i can not open console app [ plz help me ]
Hi I have a very big problem plz help me I want to work with console app So I click on create a project Than visual c# Than windows than console application After entering the name the error will com Can not be opend because its project type ( .csproj ) is not supported by this version of visual stdio Plz ... 25 May 2010 11:19