First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Remove text
Hello I've got a text that I need to remove some data elements that aren't need to make it easier to read. The file is in the format of... c:\folder1\folder2\filename.log: <somedata>methodname</somedata> c:\folder1\folder2\filename.log: <somedatatag>methodname</somedatatag> c:\folder1\folder2\file... 2 Jun 2010 19:50
Creating and managing xml files
I just wanted a mass opinion on the subject. Here is what I will be doing: I need to create modules for a service that manages and stores data. Some of it is just text and some of it is binary that will be encoded with base64 and then compressed to save disk space since the chuncks could be quite large. For bo... 2 Jun 2010 15:24
More PInoke Shenanigans
Hello, I am facing the same problem to you few years later .... I would like to know if you have found an issue to call csta32 function from you c# code ? I hope you will see my post ... Thanks, Regards. gregarican wrote: Re: More PInvoke Shenanigans 20-May-07 Just after posting this I saw that... 2 Jun 2010 10:56
TreeView / SQLSiteMapProvider Question
I recently adopted the SQLSiteMapProvider that Jeff Prosise wrote about at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc163787.aspx#S1. I made 1 change though. Instead of the SQLCommand that he has in the article I changed it to a parameterized Stored Procedure that's based on a user selection from a DropDownList. ... 14 Jun 2010 08:26
about understanding the isolated storage file
Hi! Assume I have one exe assembly that is using three other assemblies dll. Assume we have a method called Test in the exe assembly that is not within any assembly dll. This method Test is acessing the isolated storage file and in addition all three assemblies dll is also accessing this isolated storage file... 2 Jun 2010 06:34
Must declare the scalar variable "@myDB@"
I am encountering this error and I am not sure why. In my code I create the sql string and SQLParameter to deal with the SQL variables. I am not strong with SQL so I may be missing something here. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Web.config: <add key="myDB" value="DBServ1" /> <add key="myInfo" v... 2 Jun 2010 08:44
Threads - WaitForMultiObjects equivalent in C#
For the longest, for my non-I/O based thread work, I used WaitForMultiObjects (WFMO) as a way to wait for a set of worker threads to complete, simpling by putting the thread handles in an array and passing it to WFMO, for example: // Wait (infinitely) for 10 threads to ALL complete. HANDLE hThreads[1... 4 Jun 2010 23:34
appropriate class variable usage?
I'm working on some legacy code that passes variables to other methods in a class via class variables rather than parameters on the method. This seems like bad practice to me, especially from a multithreaded standpoint. I recognize that there are some situations where some class state needs to be stored in class va... 2 Jun 2010 02:16
WebCam Video capture in C#.net Web Application
Hi, What are the classes your using in WebCam Video capture Web application. How to handle PictureBox in C#.net Web Application. It seems PictureBox class is not there in Web Application. Could you please provide me a sample C#.net Web Code. Thank You. Regards, Basha djamila wrote: WebCam Highe... 1 Jun 2010 09:46
ConfigurationManager
I would like to know how to use the ConfigurationManager for building (compiling) various parts of a C#.net 2008 windows application. Can you tell me the following: 1. How do you setup more options for 'building' configuration settings (like 'test-servera', 'test-serverb'). This would be in addition to the defa... 2 Jun 2010 02:16