From: Tony Johansson on
Hi!

Assume I have one exe assembly that is using three other assemblies dll.
Assume we have a method called Test in the exe assembly that is not within
any assembly dll.
This method Test is acessing the isolated storage file and in addition all
three assemblies dll is also accessing this
isolated storage file how can this be done ?

Assume also that we want to have it per Machine.
The doc says:
"Assembly/Machine This method created a store to keep information that is
specific to the calling assembly and the local machine."

So my question is if one definition of isolated storage file can be accessed
by several assemblies like my example.
Or do I have to use an isolated storage file for each assembly ?

//Tony