From: Dave on
I recently adopted the SQLSiteMapProvider that Jeff Prosise wrote
about at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc163787.aspx#S1.
made 1 change though. Instead of the SQLCommand that he has in the
article I changed it to a parameterized Stored Procedure that's based
on a user selection from a DropDownList. It works fine for the first
selection, from nothing to something, but it doesn't refresh the
TreeView if a user changes the DropDownList.

What do I need to do to clear out and refresh the TreeView/
SQLSiteMapProvider when the parameter changes?

From: Mr. Arnold on
Dave wrote:
> I recently adopted the SQLSiteMapProvider that Jeff Prosise wrote
> about at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc163787.aspx#S1.
> made 1 change though. Instead of the SQLCommand that he has in the
> article I changed it to a parameterized Stored Procedure that's based
> on a user selection from a DropDownList. It works fine for the first
> selection, from nothing to something, but it doesn't refresh the
> TreeView if a user changes the DropDownList.
>
> What do I need to do to clear out and refresh the TreeView/
> SQLSiteMapProvider when the parameter changes?

Maybe, you need to post to an ASP.NET forum.
From: Dave on
Oh I did. Isn't this a C# Group? If you read what was said in my
original post you'd see that it primarily involves C#.

Thanks for the useless response.

From: Mr. Arnold on
Dave wrote:
> Oh I did. Isn't this a C# Group? If you read what was said in my
> original post you'd see that it primarily involves C#.
>
> Thanks for the useless response.

<pfft> You got a smart mouth. I am sure your mouth has wrote a check you
couldn't cash, like now.

From: Dave on
Once again...a useless post.