First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Cannot convert 'ref byte[]' to 'ref byte'
Just for the record, here's what I do: Header of the called function: public static int Function2(ref byte pBufData, uint nSize); So if I want to call this function and pass a byte array to it, I do this: private void Function1() { try { byte[] pBufData = new byte[50]; uint nS... 11 Jun 2010 20:23
Concurrency violation: the UpdateCommand affected 0 of the expected 1 records.
Hi, I've got a small program, using a DataSet and OracleDataAdapter. Fills a table ok. Loop through the rows ok. Change a couple of values. Then perform an Update on the OracleDataAdapter and it gives me the dreaded... "Concurrency violation: the UpdateCommand affected 0 of the expected 1 records." ... 18 Jun 2010 05:53
Loss of network Connection
Hi, Is there any API available for detecting loss of network connection? Thanks! ... 11 Jun 2010 09:14
Loss of network connection
Hi, Is there any API availale in .Net for detecting loss of network connection? Thanks, Manu ... 11 Jun 2010 05:58
C# and visual foxpro
Hi all, i need a hint about how to run visual foxpro script from a c# application using OledbCommand and "execscript" function. Here's my problem: i've got an application built in visual foxpro, which uses free tables ".DBF" files. I need to read rows from these tables and put them in other ".DBF" files which... 11 Jun 2010 05:58
Xml serialization
Hello! What does it mean what it says that you cannot serialize object graphs; you can use XML serialization only on objects ? //Tony ... 11 Jun 2010 22:33
The member '...' has no supported translation to SQL.
Hello, I have the following Linq Query: public IQueryable<Models.Task> FindByAppointmentAndUserUsername(DateTime appointment, String username) { IQueryable<Models.Task> ts = _context.Tasks.Select(t => new Models.Task { Id = t.Id, Appointment = t.Appointment, //Conclus... 10 Jun 2010 22:22
Attach DatagridView binding into a pop up
Hi all - what would be the cleanest way of showing a databound grid on one screen with a right click "Edit" option that pops up a modal window with databound controls for Editting. I want to preserve the binding that is on the original grid, and apply the updates the minute we hit save. (Editting directly in... 10 Jun 2010 20:11
How to assign a value to memory pointed by an IntPtr
Hi, In an earlier post, I was wondering why I can't compile unsafe code *EVEN* when the, "Allow unsafe code," check box is checked. I'm still working on that one. However, the whole problem can be averted if someone here can explain how I might assign a value to memory pointed to by an IntPtr object. Using th... 11 Jun 2010 22:33
merge config with svcutil without generating code file?
Is there a way to merge a new binding into a config file with svcutil without generating the associated wrapper class at the same time? I'm using svcutil as part of an installer customaction, and I don't want that cs file showing up with the deployed files. (Or in a similar vein, anyone aware of WIX functionality t... 10 Jun 2010 12:17