First  |  Prev |
Pages: 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
WebBrowser class
Hello All, I'm currently developing a free windows Scrabble (in french :)) application that uses extensively the WebBrowser class of NET 2.0 for configuration, and data browsing. It works 100% on my machine, with the WebBrowser Class, and the Microsoft.MsHtml component. I can access all elements on the pages t... 18 Apr 2006 12:50
DataGridView ComboBox Binding
Hi, I have a datagridview bound to a List of objects (ObjectA). Each ObjectA contains an ObjectB property. Class ObjectA { public ObjectB objB {} } The datagridview has a combobox column that is bound to each ObjectA's ObjectB, like this: List<ObjectA> ObjectAList = new List<ObjectA>(); .... dgv.D... 10 Apr 2006 07:59
How can I place text in the rowheader column of my DataGridView in C#
Hi Team, This is saravanan i am new to C#.. I am using VS2005 for my windows based application.. I am using DataGridView to show the values.. What i want is i want to display the text in the rowheaders of the DataGridview and I want to enable the tooltip in the cells. Thanks in advance Any help or suggessti... 15 Mar 2006 06:57
C# Threading, and suspending or killing a thread
Hello, I've got an issue where a process in a third party application has a dll which while exiting sort of freezes and runs away with processor cycles. i've written a block of code so that I can drill down into the process, and get the offending Thread's ID (since the only ones that will have the issue hav... 8 Mar 2006 07:02
DeflateStream & MemoryStream?
Hi, I am trying to Compress & Decompress a DataSet. When running this code I am receiving the error: System.Xml.XmlException was unhandled Message="Root element is missing." Source="System.Xml" The code: DataSet dsDataOrginal = new DataSet(); DataSet dsDataAfterDecompress = new DataSet()... 24 Feb 2006 18:02
Paste an attached file in Outlook from the Clipboard in Windows Fo
I?m trying to get the path and name of an attached file in to email message in Outlook using the Clipboard. The idea is ?. IDataObject data = Clipboard.GetDataObject(); String[] myFormatsArray = data.GetFormats(false); // list of all formats when COPY to Clipboard from a file attached to Outlook is: ... 10 Feb 2006 17:20
Process.Start with Username hangs
The following C# web service works fine until you uncomment the lines setting UserName and Password. Then the process starts as the specified user, but hangs in a suspended state. In fact, any executable will exhibit this problem; it is not specific to whoami.exe. This is with .NET 2.0, of course (1.1 does not s... 13 Feb 2006 19:07
Datagridview sort programattically in virtual mode
Is it possible to sort datagridview programmatically in virtualmode ? ..Sort() method isn 't working ? ... 13 Jan 2006 08:47
Crystal Reports 8.5 with C# problem
Hi all, I have a piece of code in my C# console application to export from crystal report files to PDF. For some reports files, I get errors below. I have Crystal Reports 8.5 with service pack installed on my local machine. What is the reason to cause this "Unknown Query Engine Error"? This is a report with 3 s... 7 Dec 2005 21:49
WebBrowser com exception
Hi all. I'm using the WebBrowser class and sometimes i get this exception: [COMException (0x80004005): Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.] System.Windows.Forms.IWebBrowser2.Navigate2(Object& URL, Object& flags, Object& targetFrameName, Object& postData, Object& headers)... 16 Oct 2005 12:09