First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
What kind of linked-list generic do they mean?
Hello! What actually does this sentence mean? Create a linked-list generic class that enables you to create a chain of different objects types. When I create a linked-list generic class for example with the string type. I do the following. List<string> myList = new List<string>(); So what can they mean w... 16 Oct 2008 23:14
Deserialization issue
Sorry about taking so long to get back. Using a struct only sort of works. It does not make it easy for data binding to a data grid. ""Jialiang Ge [MSFT]"" <jialge(a)online.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DMiCK$YCJHA.4896(a)TK2MSFTNGHUB02.phx.gbl... Hello Joe, The old client app expects to know th... 30 Sep 2008 12:30
Crystal Reports error code 1603 running deployment on a vista
Sorry, this was supposed to be for a different thread -- Ciaran O''Donnell http://wannabedeveloper.spaces.live.com "Ciaran O''Donnell" wrote: On reflection, you could possibly make the app a self extracting zip file which extracts the EXE and a settings file and then starts the app, then when you ... 19 Sep 2008 08:49
Crystal Reports error code 1603 running deployment on a vista mach
On reflection, you could possibly make the app a self extracting zip file which extracts the EXE and a settings file and then starts the app, then when you app closes, it can repack the settings file and itself into the exe. You would probably want a tool for this bit which could be in the zip too. So the app i... 19 Sep 2008 07:48
Enterprise library: The current build operation failed
It looks like that there is very little resource about the Enterprise Library on the Web. I know it is documented at msdn, but I haven't found a whole lot sample codes. I was trying out the ExceptionHandling block. So I followed the example at http://www.codersource.net/csharp_exception_handling_enterprise_l... 18 Sep 2008 15:24
Question about OLE_E_NOTRUNNING
I want to use OleCreateFromFile to open a Word document in C# application, code: CreateILockBytesOnHGlobal(...); // OK StgCreateDocfileOnILockBytes(...); // OK OleCreateFromFile(...); // OK ViewObject.SetAdvise(...); // OK OleObject.SetHostNames(...); // OK OleSetContainedObject(...); // OK ... 14 Sep 2008 12:43
COM registration problem.
Environment: Vista 64 bit VS.Net 2008 SP2 with two configurations enabled: x86 and x64. Im building a solution with two projects: Some.exe and SystemAlicja.dll with register to COM interop enabled on it. When building SystemAlicja.dll on x86 configuration the build process runs sucessfully but whe... 8 Sep 2008 07:05
COM registration problem:
Environment: Vista 64 bit VS.Net 2008 SP2 with two configurations enabled: x86 and x64. Im building a solution with two projects: Some.exe and SystemAlicja.dll with register to COM interop enabled on it. When building SystemAlicja.dll on x86 configuration the build process runs sucessfully but whe... 5 Sep 2008 04:24
Unable to load DLL 'webengine.dll'
Hi! Just got similar problem, however not connected with memory. In my case solution was simple: playing with .NET framework 2.0 Configuration tool I changed PermissionSet for My_Computer_Zone from 'FullTrust' to 'Everything'. After this I got the error Unable to load DLL 'webengine.dll' when I tried to buil... 14 Aug 2008 09:20
Using Metafiles
Hi everyone, I need to draw some rft to the screen. And I found some code out there that uses a Richedit control and sends it an EM_FORMATRANGE to do exactly that. Now I need to add scaling to this code. What I'm trying to do is to have the richedit control draw to a metafile and then I can set the ScaleTras... 12 Aug 2008 17:19