First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
URGENT
Hello Subject Distinguished brotherhood is large and dangerous They steal in broad daylight for the funds of the American people without their knowledge Subject and Maver site www.bidnow24.com Is the online auction site Just a photo of her only, and to enter the auction you must subscribe to a certain amount dete... 3 Nov 2009 13:47
[WPF] Resizing with WPF
Hello, I am working on a WPF application and I have an issue regarding automatic resizing: I use Visual Studio Express Edition to write the C# code and I use Expression Blend for designing the application (XAML). I am new to WPF and Expression Blend, so please bear with me... :-) My question is: Can I ... 3 Nov 2009 07:06
Mini-PhotoShop Application
Hi Everybody, 1. I would like to write a mini-version of PhotoShop for the fun of it and for occasional photographers who are overwhelmed by PhotoShop itself. 2. I would know how to manipulate the RGB values per pixel if only I could get them into an array. Are there any tutorials on graphic files such ... 2 Nov 2009 14:38
WIN FORMS - Tech Lead - Long Term Contract
Hi, Hope all is well, Please refer the below JD and let me know your comfort level. Reply me ASAP Please go through the entire job description, it needs WIN FORMS experience. Web experience is not considered for this project. Latest project(s) must be under win forms. Looking for profiles Dot net architec... 28 Oct 2009 16:16
Walkin @ Pune on 30th October 2009 and 31st October 2009
WALK-INS at MPCS for DOT NET, Professionals Mehta & Pazol Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. (MPCS), is the Pune, India based wholly owned subsidiary of Professional Consulting Services Inc. (PCS), a premier business and technology consulting firm headquartered in Chicago, IL, USA (www.profservices.com) MPCS has, over ... 28 Oct 2009 04:07
After EndAccept new Socket has no LocalEndpoit-Compact Framewo
Hi, thanks for your awnser. I needed the information about the local EndPoint, because i try to identify the IPInterface which was used to receive the incomming connection attempt. That is because the software should be capable to work with any number of network cards (an so different networks) paralell. I... 27 Oct 2009 03:44
What is "event" good for...
....when the following program works the same with and without it: ===================================================================== namespace DelegateSample_Concert { class Program { static void Main( string[] args ) { Concert concert = new Concert(); Visitor eva... 26 Oct 2009 15:35
ChangeWindowMessageFilter und LateBinding
Hallo zusammen. Ich benutze in meiner Application ChangeWindowMessageFilter() um für den Betrieb der Applikation auf Vista oder W7 eine bestimmte Message zuzulassen. Nun habe ich das Problem, dass die Applikation auch unter Windows XP ausgeführt wird. Ich bin nun auf der Suche, die Funktion mittels LateBinding i... 23 Oct 2009 15:35
ContextMenuStrip steals focus?
Hello All, I have a small problem. I have a RichTextBox, which calls a ContextMenuStrip, when a user types certain text. The problem I am faced with is that I cannot return the focus (keyboard input, etc.) to the RichTextBox, once the ContextMenuStrip opens. When the ContextMenuStrip opens, I'd like the keybo... 25 Oct 2009 13:08
Registry
Hello, can you tell me how to export the xp registry with the streamwriter in c#? auld wrote: just to finish this thread i thought i add what i have found. 10-Jun-08 just to finish this thread i thought i add what i have found. when i created my registry export file i used StreamWriter without any speci... 23 Oct 2009 14:28