First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
Hyperaccess using C#
I had the same question a while ago but I was disappointed when I contacted their technical support person. He said there is no way to use API in C#. So the only choices left is to write program in VB6 and VB.Net. But this is not the end of the world, you never someone come up with any solution. Interested too..... 27 Jan 2010 05:57
Inherit from window form, text box is protected ?
Hi, I have a base form, it has 2 textboxs (textbox1, textbox2). When I inherit a new form from the base form, all of the textbox controls appear correctly, however, when I try to add below code on the new form in order to assign a value to textbox1, e.g. textbox1.Text = "123"; the compiler said the "tex... 25 Jan 2010 21:52
winform and flash
Hi, I'm trying to add a flash to my windows application, and i don't really know how to do it... can someone help? Thanks, Gidi ... 24 Jan 2010 11:20
Serialize a class in XML
I'd like to implement ISerializable in my class, and to save it in XML format, using also GetObjectData (to manage datas to be saved properly). I know how to implement GetObjectData and ISerializable, but I don't understand how I can Serialize in XML format. Any idea will be very helpful. I'm beginning to learn... 23 Jan 2010 00:09
max size command line argument
Hi I am launching an application from another and sending some info re command line arguments, one of which is a big string. In Windows 7 this works fine, but in XP "Access Denied" message appears. Shortening the big string overcomes this. I have tried to find out the maximum allowable argument size, both f... 22 Jan 2010 10:40
Foreach Loop. Distinct
Hello, I have a list of objects: IList<Center> centers. Each Center has two properties: Place and Name. I need to create a loops through the distinct Places in all centers and for each Place displays the centers names. My problem is how here: foreach (Place p in centers. ??? Thanks, Miguel ... 22 Jan 2010 08:25
FileInfo.CopyTo to a mapped or network drive
The MSDN Library documentation tells me that CopyTo will, when run by an elevated-trust application, copy a file to a target location. In a .Net desktop application I have no trouble doing this in the local file system, but I'm throwing an "access denied" exception when copying to a mapped drive in my local fil... 21 Jan 2010 20:20
read from TCP/IP socket with blocking
So, I currently have code for reading in TCP/IP messages that looks something like this: StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(new NetworkStream(mySocket))); while (true) { string inputString = reader.ReadLine(); _newMessages.Enqueue(inputString); } This is one thread in my application, and as it is ... 22 Jan 2010 17:29
System.Net.Sockets.Socket question
I have an application that accepts an existing socket connection (passed to it by the server that actually accepted the incoming connection), and I'm trying to find a way to have the application NOT close the socket when it terminates. So basically what I've done is created a class that inherits from System.Net.... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
copy text on the screen as text?
A long time ago I wrote a program that copied the screen. But that produced an image of the screen. I'm guessing that that is the best one can do but I would like to copy text on the screen as text (i.e. as a string) Do you know if that is possible? Or maybe, you know why that it is not possible - if so, of... 20 Jan 2010 17:27