From: Ned on
I had the same question a while ago but I was disappointed when I contacted their technical support person. He said there is no way to use API in C#. So the only choices left is to write program in VB6 and VB.Net.

But this is not the end of the world, you never someone come up with any solution.

Interested too...

-Ned

Patrice wrote:

Hello,Have you tried the vendor website ?
03-Jan-10

Hello,

Have you tried the vendor website ? They seems to have an API manual :
http://www.hilgraeve.com/support/manuals.html

--
Patrice

"analizer1" <dvs_bis(a)sbcglobal.net> a ?crit dans le message de

On Saturday, January 02, 2010 8:41 PM
analizer1 wrote:

c# and hyper access
hi there
does anybody have any examples or a good link
using c# to control Hyperaccess
that is hyperterminals big brother

thanks

On Sunday, January 03, 2010 11:45 AM
Patrice wrote:

Hello,Have you tried the vendor website ?
Hello,

Have you tried the vendor website ? They seems to have an API manual :
http://www.hilgraeve.com/support/manuals.html

--
Patrice

"analizer1" <dvs_bis(a)sbcglobal.net> a ?crit dans le message de

Are You OOPing in .NET Yet?
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/8b096f3d-887e-4e95-a8a2-c88098d66eee/are-you-ooping-in-net-ye.aspx
From: Tim Roberts on
Ned Shah wrote:

>I had the same question a while ago but I was disappointed when I contacted
>their technical support person. He said there is no way to use API in C#.
>So the only choices left is to write program in VB6 and VB.Net.

The person who told you that simply did not understand what you were
asking. ANYTHING available to VB.Net is available to C#. It's just
spelled differently.
--
Tim Roberts, timr(a)probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.
From: Peter Duniho on
Tim Roberts wrote:
> Ned Shah wrote:
>
>> I had the same question a while ago but I was disappointed when I contacted
>> their technical support person. He said there is no way to use API in C#.
>> So the only choices left is to write program in VB6 and VB.Net.
>
> The person who told you that simply did not understand what you were
> asking. ANYTHING available to VB.Net is available to C#. It's just
> spelled differently.

While I agree that the person advising Ned was probably failing to
understand or provided bad advice, it is not true that anything
available in VB.NET is available in C#. Any of the .NET Framework types
are available, but there are language and CLR features available only
via VB.NET.

Examples include:

� Default instances
� Event subscription via method declaration
� Named indexer properties
� Exception filtering
� Late-binding (coming soon in C# 4.0! :) )

I have a vague recollection of some specific multi-dimensional feature
for indexer properties not supported in C#, but at the moment can't
recall exactly what that was.

And the above is definitely not a complete list. Even as I write this,
I can think of other stuff (particularly language features).

Pete