First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
Windows Image Acquisition library problems
I am trying to add some simple scanning code to an app to use my WIA compliant scanner. I have downloaded and installed the WIAAUT.DLL I found some sample C#.NET code that uses WIA and have a simple test app that will invoke my scanner's WIA driver UI that lets me run a preview scan, mask the area I want to scan, a... 20 Dec 2009 22:23
Problem with Grammar for dictation using Microsoft.Speech (Server2k3/UCMA) and System.Speech (WinXP/SAPI)
Hello, I'm having a problem getting a Grammar object loaded successfully for dictation. I'm trying this on Server 2003 SP2 with UCMA 2.0 and WindowsXP SP3 with Speech SDK 5.1 (both with VS2008, .Net 3.5), the exception messages are a little different, but are basically the same. I'll post the details of ea... 16 Dec 2009 02:35
MC9090 Install
Did yu find a solution to your mc9090 probelem where your application dletetes when the battery dies? I am having a similar problem. Claud wrote: Symbol MC9090 RIF - Windows CE 5.0 15-Apr-08 I made an application in C# .Net Compact Framework 2.0 for a Windows CE 5.0 device (Symbol MC9090 RIF scanner). T... 10 Dec 2009 15:40
32-bit vs. 64-bit Windows
What differences between 32-bit and 64-bit Windows should a .NET C# programmer be aware of? I understand .NET endeavors to work exactly the same way in both milieux. Does it succeed at this? ... 14 Dec 2009 08:48
Graphics.DrawString character set problem
Hi. I'm using a special font called Maestro, which contains musical symbols. If I use Excel's char() function, I establish that one of the symbols I want has ascii code 206. Then I use DrawString on a WinForm, character 206 (0xCE) displays a completely different character. Indeed, if I display all charact... 7 Dec 2009 14:03
Storing a color value as a single byte
I have an application that stores colour text to file currently as 4 bytes for each character (Char, Red, Green, Blue). As you can imagine, this creates rather large files and is not ideal. The required selection of colours is minimal and the base 16 colours available as standard in something like MS Paint would ... 22 Dec 2009 04:54
C# for SQL Data Transfer
This is really more of an SQL question but I'm doing the client-side coding in C# so I figured it would make sense to post it here. I'd like to export some portion of data from an SQL database to a file, then import that data to a different database which has the same structure. I've googled high and low and com... 3 Dec 2009 14:53
ZeroMemory
I am writing some encryption utilities. Obviously, I am interested in ensuring that no trace of the clear, unencrypted data will be left in memory. Therefore, I dutifully called RtlZeroMemory via pinvoke. This works fine on byte[] (the source clear data), but when I try it on a String, all sorts of memory corru... 1 Dec 2009 00:43
"pakistani girls" "pakistani girls lahore" "pakistani girls phone numbers" "pakistani girls mobile number" "pakistani girls wallpapers" "pakistani girls cell numbers" on www.epakistanigirls.blogspot.c­om
"pakistani girls" "pakistani girls lahore" "pakistani girls phone numbers" "pakistani girls mobile number" "pakistani girls wallpapers" "pakistani girls cell numbers" on www.epakistanigirls.blogspot.c­om "pakistani girls" "pakistani girls lahore" "pakistani girls phone numbers" "pakistani girls mobile number" "pa... 28 Nov 2009 11:14
Changing the space between characters using DrawString()
Hi there, How can I change the space between characters to the text we render using GDI Plus DrawString() ?? I'm trying with the win32 API SetTextCharacterExtra() and I get the following Exception when I try to use the Graphics object “Object is currently in use elsewhere.” Here's the declaration of the... 24 Nov 2009 04:30