First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
WMI event on IP address changed
Hi all, I want to be notified using WMI when IP address is being changed. The following code is good for disable/enable device: WqlEventQuery query = new WqlEventQuery("SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 2 WHERE TargetInstance ISA \"Win32_NetworkAdapter\""); //WqlEventQuery query = new WqlEventQue... 23 Mar 2008 18:44
dessina geschirr bestellen chinesisches geschirr bestellen altes geschirr kaufen mediterranes geschirr bestellen tapas geschirr kaufen geschirr bestellen hahn geschirr kaufen fuer gastronomie luminarc geschirr bestellen geschirr kaufen berlin einweg
dessina geschirr bestellen chinesisches geschirr bestellen altes geschirr kaufen mediterranes geschirr bestellen tapas geschirr kaufen geschirr bestellen hahn geschirr kaufen fuer gastronomie luminarc geschirr bestellen geschirr kaufen berlin einweg becher gastronomiebedarf geschirr kaufen geschirr kaufen g... 20 Mar 2008 04:16
BackgroundWorker and WebBrowser Control
System.Threading.ThreadStateException: ActiveX control '8856f961-340a-11d0-a96b-00c04fd705a2' cannot be instantiated because the current thread is not in a single-threaded apartment. at System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowserBase..ctor(String clsidString) at System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser..ctor() So, my app has... 13 Mar 2008 17:38
programatically execute excel macro from C#.NET program
I have a C#.NET program where I have opened an excel spreadsheet with a macro. I want to execute that macro to create a chart programatically. When I try to use run it gives an error. How can I do this? Thanks in advance. -- kka ... 5 Mar 2008 16:55
How to write C# program using WIA Automation 2.0 to support Multi Feed Scanner
I am working on a project right now that needs to be able to scan in multiple pages using a scanner's multi feed feature. The scanner that I am using to test is Fujitsu fi-5120C. I am coding this project in C# and am trying to use WIA Automation 2.0 Library. I am open to alternative technologies if someone ha... 1 Mar 2008 12:16
DataGridView footer
Hi Marc Gravell, Even i have similar problem what you have explained earlier for the above thread. I just want to clarify my doubt regarding IBindingListView. In my application i have used BindingSource that i have binded to a DataGridView that, BindingSource i have associated to a class with four properti... 26 Feb 2008 03:17
C# SynchronizedKeyedCollection
I've been playing around with a bunch of synchronization classes latly but I can't seem to get the following one to work? When I do "SynchronizedKeyedCollection<int,int> myDic = new SynchronizedKeyedCollection<int,int>();" I get the error: Cannot create an instance of the abstract class or interface 'System.Co... 22 Feb 2008 15:03
load Dll Error
Windows 2000 , 2 Separate machinds both win 2k bother are win 2k servers, net 20 and service packs installed, the below dll is a inherited from a base dll , along with 3 other inherited classes, if i rem the new of this instance all loads for on xp all loads just fine.... its this 1 dll that will not load ... 21 Feb 2008 11:35
DisableTaskWindows
Hi! What is the euqivalent of WINAPI DisableTaskWindows(0) in CLR? Thanks! Atmapuri ... 22 Jan 2008 11:47
Running updateuid does not produce Uids
Per the article "Localize an Application" I tried to run " msbuild /t:updateuid helloapp.csproj ". Got this error: : error MSB4057: The target "updateuid" does not exist in the project. Done building project "helloapp.csproj" -- FAILED Build FAILED …. : error MSB4057: The target "updateuid" does not exist i... 19 Jan 2008 22:48
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last