From: Atmapuri on
Hi!

What is the euqivalent of WINAPI DisableTaskWindows(0) in CLR?

Thanks!
Atmapuri

From: Michael Nemtsev [MVP] on
Hello Atmapuri,

Where did u find this method?

---
WBR,

From: Atmapuri on
Hi!

> Where did u find this method?

Its in Windows API.
I would like to disable all windows while the progress dialog is running
showing information from the background thread progress.

Obviously the window can not be Modal, because I can not update it
otherwise, with progress information.

Thanks!
Atmapuri

From: "Ignacio Machin ( .NET/ C# MVP )" machin TA on
Hi,

I have Never seen it before, take a look at www.pinvoke.net . Otherwise post
the method signature here.

--
Ignacio Machin
http://www.laceupsolutions.com

From: Christopher Ireland on
Atmapuri,

> What is the euqivalent of WINAPI DisableTaskWindows(0) in CLR?

I don't think it's WINAPI call; DisableTaskWindows is defined in Forms.pas
of the VCL and seems to be a wrapper of EnumThreadWindows, which is on
pinvoke.net:
http://pinvoke.net/default.aspx/user32/EnumThreadWindows.html

looks like you'll have to interop it and wrap in a similar way. There
doesn't seem to be any equivalent native function of EnumThreadWindows.

--
Thank you,

Christopher Ireland
http://shunyata-kharg.doesntexist.com

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?"
Steven Wright