First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
How to copy icons used by VS?
Hello out there, in an article about a toolbox http://www.codeproject.com/KB/miscctrl/toolbox.aspx I found the sentence I copied the icons and tabs from the real ToolBox ... and in the project's resource file there is an ImageList which presumably contains them. How can this be done? Thanks and best r... 22 Oct 2009 14:10
catch PnP Event in C#
How can I detect when a PnP is inserted and removed. Is there a way to catch this events in C#. I would appreciate if you could provide a code snippet. thx ... 26 Oct 2009 18:58
C#, COM problem
ilyaw wrote: Hi guys, I have a problem trying to implement C# program which is working with Reuters AdfinXRtLib library. [...] Please don't post the same question multiple times. And no matter how many times you post it, it will still be off-topic here. Every indication in your post suggests that you... 21 Oct 2009 13:47
OutOfMemory exception on saving image
I am trying to convert an image to a bitonal image and am getting am OutOfMemory exception. Below is the method that I am using. I am passing in a byte array as an image, attempting to convert it to a B&W bitonal image or bitmap, then return the byte array of the converted image. Error is occuring on the line w... 20 Oct 2009 16:46
VS 2005 MS Orientation Aware Controls designer problem
what happens when you repoint designer support dll in orientation aware designer project to one in this folder? \Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\SmartDevices\SDK\VisualStudio\Designer "velver" wrote: Hello, Trying to test MS Orientation Aware Controls from Microsoft Mobile Smart Client... 8 Oct 2009 17:59
Save to jpg
I have a Panel with some Labels and lines who were draw using Graphics and the method DrawLine(). When I use the method DrawToBitmap() the image saved to disk has the labels but doesn't have the lines. Does anybody know why? Is it posible to save the image to a jpg file instead to bmp? Thak you very much. ... 7 Oct 2009 13:03
SV: Type cast depending on the reciever type
>> Regard the following code. ... this.SomeProperty = (bool)thing; ... Suppose that we expect a co-worker to change the type of SomeProperty and thing at any time. However, he/she won't change the cast type. Your code example is difficult to follow. Could you elaborate ... 6 Oct 2009 04:51
listview.ItemsSource = observableCollection ques
Hi trying to populate a list view with data from objects contained in collection I'm getting the class name showing up in the listview not the values of each property as i expected what am i missing? foreach loop populates collection {... myFuncs.Add(new FunctionInfo(FuncName, Signature, Foundin)); } ... 6 Oct 2009 03:27
Suspend DataGridView whilst updating a BindingList datasource
If the DataGridView datasource is a BindingList, every time that an element is added to the list, the grid repaints, which is very slow when loading a large number of element. To fix this, create a new class which inherits from BindingList, and use an instance of that new class as the datasource. In that new clas... 5 Oct 2009 03:37
Equals
Hello, Very often in some code I see the use of Equals instead of ==: Equals(context.PropertyValue, null) or Average.Equals(8.5) Is there any difference between using == or Equals? Should I use Equals? Thanks, Miguel ... 2 Oct 2009 18:48