First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
Is it possible to get the program that is launched based on file t
Hi, I'm trying to get the exe name of the program that is launched when i do ProcessStartInfo info = new ProcessStartInfo(); info.Verb = "print"; info.FileName = FilePath + FileName + "." + FileType; Process process = new Process(); process.StartIn... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
Failure sending mail.System.FormatException
I am encountering this error "Failure sending mail.System.FormatException: Invalid length for a Base-64 char array. " when using SMPTClient.SendAysnc I am not using any encoding in the project and at a loss to understand what the error means; Google searches have so far been no help. Can yiou give me... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
Getting the Type Descriptor Provider at runtime
Hi Edward, i've got the same problem, is there still a solution? Thanks Christian Edward Beach wrote: Getting the Type Descriptor Provider at runtime 16-Dec-09 I have a implemented a custom TypeDescriptorProvider / CustomTypeDescriptor solution for a custom type to display custom properties when an... 28 Jan 2010 04:15
Help me with ASP question
Dear Sir, I am learning ASPnet ANd I will use C# for ASPnet I have a question http://groups.google.com/group/asp-net-developers/browse_thread/thread/5ca75371fffb8c07 I am worried that you are afraid of me so you won't reply, I bring the link here as an easier access method for you to move there. Please read an... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
Update bound ListBox
I`ll try to make this clear:-) I have a BindingList (progList) containing progItems. class ProgItem { string name; string path; getters...setters here overridden ToString() here } progList is bound to a ListBox and the "name" for each item is appearing as it should. I also have a textbox which will a... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
lamda not finding string
Given that a.Value is a string and dr is a DataRow Just curious why this works: var temp = Formats.Find(a => a.Value == (string)dr[0]); And this doesn't var temp = Formats.Find(a => a.Value == dr[0]); The only difference is that I am not casting it. If the 2nd one was a casting problem, I would expec... 27 Jan 2010 13:47
Get Current Desktop Theme Name
Hi all A wile back I created a screen scraper that fired mouse and keyboard events at a legacy dumb terminal style application to extract data. Until recently it has worked a treat and saved many hours of playing Copy/Paste. Last week IT have started replacing our operating system with Windows XP from Windows... 27 Jan 2010 17:12
PRB: HttpWebRequest POST with AllowWriteStreamBuffering = False [.net 1.1, vs2003]
Hi, This is a strange problem for me, because I know this was working correctly, but now when I am testing it, it is not working. Nothing changed in my code, it merely acts now as if I have not set "HttpWebRequest.AllowWriteStreamBuffering = False" and all data is sent quickly (ie, buffered locally). The whole... 26 Jan 2010 09:51
Where : class { ... }
What is this about? public returnType MethodName(parameters) where : class { ... } I'm referring to the "where : class" portion of the method. -- Regards, Fred Chateau ... 26 Jan 2010 00:03
slower BitBlt from unmanaged mem into C# hDC than old VB6
BitBlt'ing from unmanaged memory into an hDC obtained in a managed (C#) program takes 50-100% longer than the same BitBlt into an hDC obtained in an unmanaged (old VB6) program. My ShowPic() function resides in a DLL written in straight C. It reads a JPEG into memory allocated within the unmanaged DLL and then S... 26 Jan 2010 04:23