First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
XML Deserialize of empty value
Reordering DataGridView and Scrolling
I have a project that uses a DataGridView control. I allow the user to move the selected row up or down using a couple buttons on the form. This works great except if the list of items is long and the vertical scroll bar is used when the item is moved beyond the items being displayed the user no longer sees t... 15 Feb 2010 10:57
Sort datagridview associated with a List
Hi, If I associate a DataGridView to a LIST <>, the Grid not sorted by clicking on the header. Any idea to do this? Thanks ... 15 Feb 2010 15:30
snk
Use snk key file instead of pfx file. Brian Richards wrote: Creating strong named assemblies 14-Mar-07 I just cannot create a strongly named MC++ assembly. I always get an error Error 1 fatal error LNK1256: ALINK operation failed (80090007) : Bad Version of provider. There's no help anywhere. I'm using... 15 Feb 2010 02:11
DataGridView Add/Edit/Delete
Could someone please tell me how I'd create the same datagrid functionality (bind,add/edit/delete) from an asp.net page into a Windows form using the DataGridView control? I am able to bind the control in the windows form but not able to get add/edit/delete functionality working? Also need drop downs, etc. in ... 16 Feb 2010 07:31
haftpflichtversicherung, hausratversicherung definition, hausrat wertsachen, hausratversicherungen vergleichen, hausratversicherung monatlich,
haftpflichtversicherung, hausratversicherung definition, hausrat wertsachen, hausratversicherungen vergleichen, hausratversicherung monatlich, + + + HAUSRAT VERSICHERUNG +++ HAUSRATVERSICHERUNG BILLIG +++ BILLIGE HAUSRATSVERSICHERUNG http://WWW.U2V.NL http://WWW.U2V.NL http://WWW.U2V.NL http://WWW.U2V.NL ... 14 Feb 2010 05:14
Accessing a Profile Value from a Class
Working in a web...How can I access a Profile value from a Class? I've tried positng this the appropriate group with no luck. ... 17 Feb 2010 14:31
What is the point to use List when InnerList gives more in CollectionBaseclass
Tony Johansson wrote: Hi! The purpose of CollectionBase is to create a custom collectionclass that derivs from CollectionBase In the CollectionBase class there are two members called List and InnerList. List return an IList and InnerList is an ArrayList. I just wonder what is the point to use Lis... 13 Feb 2010 03:54
How do I use foreach to write each item when inheriting fromNameObjectCollectionBase
Tony Johansson wrote: [...] I can use the original way to write key and value and be happy with that but I want to understand why I can't use the foreach because the baseclass NameObjectCollectionBase do supply one which I have hopped to use in my derived class MyCollection but it doesnt't work becaus... 12 Feb 2010 13:29
Getting Focus on outside application child windows
Hello All: Im using Visual Studio 2008 Professional/Microsoft Visual C# 2008 I am using Sendkeys to automate some simple and repetitive tasks. I can launch the application with UseShellExecute and ProcessStartInfo, and go through the applications menu with sendkeys; what i'd like to accomplish is to regain... 12 Feb 2010 12:21