First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
how to drag and drop an array of picturebox
Here's a solution to your problem. I assumed 'NodesLimit' was supposed to be some constant that decides how many picture boxes there were. Most importantly, I noticed you merged the MouseUp, MouseDown, and MouseMove event handlers. They're separate for a reason. using System; using System.Collections.Generic; u... 23 Feb 2010 10:11
How to get the connection string?
Hello, I have one solution containing two c# projects: one project builds a DLL that is used by the main project (the other project). In the web.config of the main project I added (in the appSettings section) the connectionString parameter, that I read to load my connection string (to SQL Server 2005). Howe... 23 Feb 2010 14:45
the item property of the ConfigurationSectionCollection doesn'twork
Tony Johansson wrote: The last sentence in this text it says.You can use the item property of the ConfigurationSectionCollection class to access the objects of the ConfigurationSection class. I get the ConfigurationSectionCollection like this. ConfigurationSectionCollection csc = config.Sections; ... 23 Feb 2010 07:57
ConfigurationSectionCollection
Hi! In this program I add a custom section called LabSection that inherit from ConfigurationSection to the configuration file. When I run the program from the command line prompt the new custom section LabSection is added to the configuration file which is correct. But when I run from within VS everything see... 23 Feb 2010 06:50
SSRS 2008, C# and ReportingService.Render()
HI All, We recently upgraded from SQL2005 to SQL2008 and have now run into a problem I can't seem to find a solution for. We have a Windows Service tied to a database with a list of scheduled reports, which basically (at the given time) renders the report and emails it to the person. I know that this is built-in... 23 Feb 2010 17:05
Get default browser NOT by the registry
Hi group, I've been searching for a while for the "right" way to get the default program for specific protocols and file types, namely http and https protocols as well as the various htmlfile types. Everything that I come across has to do with querying the HKCR section of the registry, but this doesn't seem... 22 Feb 2010 15:19
Single row delete causes concurrency error via datagridview
Simply one row deleted from datagridview. In the UserDeletedRow event we: called endedit on the bindingsource for the grid and then call the tableadapter.update on the dataset. The update method is when the concurrency error happens. Totally confused. This couldn't be a simpler example. One table with a few c... 20 Feb 2010 09:07
explicit cast
Hi! As you can see I have defined namespace ConnectionStringDemo in the console app. From Main I call method GetSection that returns type ConnectionStringDemo.ValuesHandler. I just wonder why is it not possible to skip the namespace becuse I have already declared it and just write ValuesHandler val = (Va... 19 Feb 2010 14:24
Is LinQ an option for this scenario?
Actually, I have two questions. I wrote a program which displays images in a slideshow type manner. The image files are .jpg and .bmp and .gif images. They are stored in a variety of subfolders under a parent folder. There are about 14,000 image files in these subfolders. I retrieve each image file as follows... 22 Feb 2010 15:19
WPF Dispatcher queues - race condition
We've recently been making use of a nice feature in WPF, that is that when you call Dispatcher.BeginInvoke(), you get back a DispatcherOperation object on which you can do various things: Change the priority of pending items, remove (cancel) an item, and (most important to this post): set an event for when the ... 17 Feb 2010 19:05