First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
convert Color in C# .NET to long for a dll
Sorry, couldn't find this on Google, at least not for C#, or in Help I am calling cards.dll which accepts a long for color from within a C# program. How to I convert (say) Color.Red into a long for the DLL? TIA ... 4 Apr 2010 00:43
about culture and globalization
Hi! The text at the bottom is from e-learning and there is one thing that I wonder about. If you have a language it could be any language. This language is spoken in many different regions and countries then I mean when you sort a string in all these region and countries where this language is spoken you will ha... 31 Mar 2010 05:28
how to call javascript function on link button inside a gridview.
Hi, I have taken a gridview and in ItemTemplate I have taken a link button for insert record. when any body fills text box and then click insert record. Record inserted successfully. Textbox are also inside itemtemplate of gridview. I want before inserting data textbox should be checked for empty data. ... 30 Mar 2010 10:32
Application wide transaction scope?!
Any ideas about using single transaction across pages of an application? Thank you Regards Raj ... 30 Mar 2010 06:09
correction
Simply use the ToList method of your query. crystal.SetDataSource(products.ToList()); SetDataSource takes an IEnumerable parameter also. Alex Starke wrote: LINQ2SQL and Crystal Reports 18-Dec-07 Hi folks, I play a little bit around with LINQ and found the problem, that I can not print crystal repor... 29 Mar 2010 18:07
C# SQLCommand
sqlParameterLastUpdatedDate = new SqlParameter(); sqlParameterLastUpdatedDate.ParameterName = "@lastUpdatedDate"; sqlParameterLastUpdatedDate.SqlDbType = SqlDbType.DateTime; sqlParameterLastUpdatedDate.Value = DateT... 29 Mar 2010 14:45
Adding a method in InitializeComponent() using codedom from userc
Hi, This is with respect to user control design time support. I would like to create a constructor and a method to the InitializeComponent() of a form from a usercontrol . I come across CodeDOm model can be used to acheive this. But still not clear .. Nmspace.clsInfracture obj = new Nmspace.clsInfracture... 29 Mar 2010 09:08
Creating a DLL that would bridge an unmanaged Delphi call tomanaged C#
Daniel W. wrote: [...] C# bridge implementation so far: [DllExport] // http://www.codeproject.com/KB/dotnet/DllExporter.aspx?msg=3267441 Wow. That seems overly complex. If I were doing this (and thankfully, I'm not :) ), I would expose my managed code as a COM object. Then I would either access the... 28 Mar 2010 22:17
get CPU usage (like in task manager) and FreePhysicalMemory
Hi, I've no experience in csharp and i search for scripts over the net for find the current cpu usage like in task manager (for all processors ) when i run it and another script that show the current Free Physical Memory. THX ... 28 Mar 2010 19:00
PINVKIE PVOID *
Hi all, I need to P\INVOKE the following C++ function: Test(OUT PVOID* pphostContext); I need to allocate memory for it. What type should I send? ref IntPrt? Thank you for your reply. ... 28 Mar 2010 05:44