First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
Do people use CAS assembly declarations or it just a feature that is used very rarely
Hi! I read about this CAS assembly declarations and wonder if this is really used to any extent or if this is just a feature that peope don't bother to use. I can understand that you can adjust the assembly permission by using the CAS assembly declarations to tell the assembly exact what permission it should ha... 16 Apr 2010 09:28
Who reads the settings.settings file?
I see visual studio creates some settings files where it stores the connection strings for my LINQ console mode porgram. Who reads settings.settings? I would like to have a single source code file that is completely self contained (except maybe for the xml in the settings.settings file). I know the DataCont... 16 Apr 2010 04:01
Same problem
Hi, I'm also facing the same problem. Did you get an answer for this?? William Johnston wrote: Re: MediaPlayer coding question 11-Feb-08 "William Johnston" <williamj(a)tenbase2.com> wrote: Still getting black thumbnails after setting BeginTime for MediaTimeLine object. Here is my modifed thumbnail c... 16 Apr 2010 01:52
adding user control to a cell in a DataGridView
Instead of one of the existing column types I would like to have a user control appear in a cell in a gridview. What I have done is created a control CCTest : Control, IDataGridViewEditingControl inherits from Control, and implements IDataGridViewEditingControl I then create a cell class TestCell : DataGri... 15 Apr 2010 09:11
How to install WCF templates?
How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template in VWD2008EE but not in VC#2008EE. Any help would be appreciated Thank you Regards Raj ... 16 Apr 2010 02:57
PermissionSet FullTrust and Everyting in CAS
Hi! I just wonder what is the point is to have the permissionset Everything that is almost the same as Fulltrust. The difference is that Fulltrust skips all CAS security checks. Assemblies with the Everything permission set still be subject to CAS checks. I just can't see any point to have this permissionset E... 15 Apr 2010 03:46
about code Access security(CAS)
Hi! I'm reading a book from Microsoft Press (exam 70-536) and it says something that you might have an answer to. It says " CAS can be used either declaratively, in which case the compiler perform security check prior to running code, or imperatively, in which case the code itself perform security checks and ... 15 Apr 2010 03:46
C# callback from native code
Hello, There's an example in .Net docs where C# delegate is called by native code ( EnumWindows - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/d186xcf0(v=VS.71).aspx ). The doc states: PASTE>>>>>>> 4.Ensure that the garbage collector does not reclaim the delegate before the callback function completes its... 18 Apr 2010 03:09
How to know an object is being referenced by which object(s)?
I have an object that allocates a lot of memory. It looks like that the object is referenced by some other object(s), so that it cannot be collected. I put a debug output in its destructor, and called GC.Collect() but the debug output wasn't seen. I'm suspecting a third- party UI control that this object is used wi... 14 Apr 2010 14:28
LINQ and MSAccess Northwind?
Can I use LINQ with MSAccess Northwind? When I use Visual Studio to drag and drop the northwind Access database, it says the drivers are not supported! Why not? thanks, Siegfried ... 14 Apr 2010 06:36