First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
C# Net GridView LinkButton open a new page
Hi, In my C# .Net framework 2.0 web application, I have a GridView which has the LinkButton ItemTemplate. I would like to have the click event for the LinkButton then it will open a new web page( not redirect). I think I'm stucking in the javascript with the asp control, need help! Thanks. Jason ... 23 Mar 2010 05:39
Visual Studio 2008 crashes on C# unhandled exception
I just got a new box running Windows 7 64 bit Home premium. And I've installed VS 2008 with the feature pack and service pack. When I was making so changes to an existing C# forms application, I managed to generate an unhandled exception for a system argument. This totally locked up Visual Studio - I got the di... 23 Mar 2010 10:09
Preserving character attributes in a RichTextBox
Hello, I am using a RichTextBox to display many lines of text, where the characters are of various colors. To keep the text box from getting fuller than I would like, each time it reaches a specific number of lines I copy its contents out to a string array, copy only the last "n" lines of that array into anot... 23 Mar 2010 05:39
Split
Using blabla.Split(whatever) you can split up a text-line into its constituent elements of an array (as you will know well), my question: is there code to do the opposite, say after you have nullified one of the elements of the array? Please give simple example, no reference or lecture. Many thanks, Zach. ... 22 Mar 2010 19:15
Generate value of control's property runtime
// example control declaration <cc1:CollapsiblePanelExtender ID="ControlId" name="[value]" /> I need to learn how to generate a value in the page so the control is configured the way that is needed at runtime. I seem to have forgotten how to write the statement that is written into the HTML to allow m... 22 Mar 2010 21:50
Accessing a Profile Value from a Class
What an A55... On Feb 17, 2:28 pm, "Hillbilly" <nob...(a)nowhere.com> wrote: In the future try to think what newsgroup would be best to have the discussion such as the news://microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet for example because your asking about functionality the framework provides to us rather... 21 Mar 2010 10:30
e-learning question
Hi! If you have these two question that says the following. 1. Uses more memory when working with file system. 2. Provides better performance over FileStream and each of these question should be connected to one of these FileStream, MemoryStream or BufferedStream. The first question . "Uses more memory when... 22 Mar 2010 07:11
using BufferReader together wiith StreamReader
Hi! When I want to write something to a file I can use a FileStream as the low level stream that is refering to the file. From the application side I use a StreamWriter that is encapsulating the BufferedStream. The BufferedStream is encapsulating the FileStream that is refering to the file. So to be able to... 21 Mar 2010 12:44
C# working with office tools
I am planning to generate 8 to 15 reports in sql server report server 2008. I want to create the 8 to 15 separate sql server reports and tie them together with a table of contents in a c#.net 2008. I then want to export these reports into an electronic format to email to users. Can you give me suggestions ... 22 Mar 2010 23:02
Are these two more or less the same thing MemoryStream and BufferedStream
Hi! Note as I have noticed you can specify a larger buffer for StreamWrite in the c-tor for StreamWrite and therefore skip the BufferedStream. I just wonder if I still want to use a BufferedStream or a MemoryStream aren't these more or less the same thing. I mean if I use a BufferedStream this buffer is loca... 20 Mar 2010 10:58