First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
GDI+
Hi! I just wonder how is it possible that the GDI+ is able to communicate with all different graphical card that exist on the market. I assume that it could be perhaps 100. I mean each graphical card have their own API that GDI+ must use. So that mean that GDI+ must be able to communicate with 100 different A... 10 Apr 2010 20:08
MSIL code
Hi! I just wonder about this Reflector tool. If I made a dll in .NET can then a person that have this DLL look at all the source code by using the Reflector tool ? I mean can he/she recreate all the source code. If I instead have a DLL unmanaged code for example made in C++ is it here possible look at the sou... 11 Apr 2010 16:49
DataGrid, sort numeric column after parsing xml
I parsed a xml file to a DataGrid. Now i'd like to sort a column with numeric values. I figured out that everything is sorted as a string value. How can i sort this column as a numeric value. Found some examples with Google, but nothing works for me. Anthony. ... 11 Apr 2010 07:58
Strange Tooltip Problem
I am having a strange problem with a Windows Forms MDI application I am working on. The purpose of the application is to access and maintain data in a SQL database. The child window is used to display the various data for an individual item being maintained. The parent form has a toolbar as well as a Menu bar. T... 10 Apr 2010 01:35
Parse a hierarchical xml file to a dataGrid
How can i parse a hierarchical xml file to a dataGrid (complete xml file). Adding the attributes from an element works well, but i need to add all (child) elements and there attributes (from root to end) <rootelement attribute="" attribute=""> <firstelement attribute="" attribute=""> <secondelement a... 11 Apr 2010 00:29
Read Exchange transaction log file
Hi, Can anyone please help me? Is it possible to read a Exchange transaction log file into a string or dataset using c#? Is it possible to check if the file is already commited to the database? Many thanks for any feedback ... 9 Apr 2010 14:31
Linq To SQL and multiple foreign keys naming issue
Hi, I have two tables and one points to the other with three foreign keys, but with different names. The Linq To SQL designer generates integer fields for the foreign keys with a meaningful name, but the object instance with one row of the referenced table has not a well meaning name. Sample: Table Object... 9 Apr 2010 16:46
Hand made method injection and prop.injection
I got to know about constructor injection I could not find any code snippet or much details about method injection and property injection by hand. All the links talks about how this can be achieved by using framework like Spring etc., Any help would be appreciated much. ... 9 Apr 2010 11:10
ToolstripManager reorders my menu
Hi, I use ToolstripManager.SaveSettings / LoadSettings to restore my toolbars (and the menu, unless it never changes its position). The application is MDI, there is only one menu in the MainForm, no client menu is merged. But the toolstrip manager reorders my menu, all main entries appear at another position... 8 Apr 2010 07:16
Oops.
While the @ works often apparently the double qoutes is not a character that can be escaped that way. Apparently they call it a verbatim string. Jay Kuykendall wrote: Escaping characters 07-Apr-10 The other way to escape characters is the @ symbol. For example from http://www.softsteel.co.uk/tutorials... 8 Apr 2010 00:44