First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Marshalling C# Strings to VC++ 6.0‏
Greetings, I'm having difficulty marshalling strings in a C# COM server (VS2008, .NET Framework 2.0) back to a VC++ 6.0 client application. The C++ application wants to consume a single byte per character string, but the C# application is sending it back as a two byte per character string. Fundamentally I know ... 12 Apr 2010 11:26
Sync DB between Windows Mobile and MySQL - manually ?
Hey, Have you figured it out? I'm in a similar position and for the moment I'm considering doing the synchronization manually through TCPClient connected to a socket server that will actually do most of the work. Client caches data locally and whenever it has connectivity it pushes data to central server for i... 12 Apr 2010 10:19
Adding a filter functionality to my database form. What's wrongwith that code?
Lothar Behrens wrote: Is there any sample around how to do it better? <http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb470363.aspx> ... 12 Apr 2010 09:12
about CAS(code access security)
Hi! I just wonder if it is something that is used this .NET framework configuration tool to manage the CAS or it just anything that probably is just very rarely. I have never personaly used this NET framework configuration tool to manage the CAS. //Tony ... 12 Apr 2010 13:41
Why does this.Hide not work (as expected) ?
Hello, please take a look at this very simple program built up with VS2005 with the form designer: namespace TestHide { public partial class Form1 : Form { public Form1() { InitializeComponent(); } private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { this.Hide (... 14 Apr 2010 16:42
GrtProcessByName and GetCurrentProcess
Comparing the handle received from GrtProcessByName and GetCurrentProcess on the current pocess yield with different results. Anyone knows why? Regards Morris ... 12 Apr 2010 04:51
PGP keys in C# app
Hello I need to create PGP keys then use them to encrypt a file.Could someone tell me how they are creating the keys. When i use bouncy castle to encrypt the txt file it complains that there isnt a public key on my key ring. how can i rectify this. Thanks in advance ... 12 Apr 2010 03:46
is there a bug in RectangleConverter
Hi! When I run the code below I get runtime error saying 10,10,100,200 is not a valid value for Int32. But I mean this method ConvertFromString can take a string and convert that to a rectangle that's what the docs say So is there a bug or have I missunderstood this ConvertFromString ? protected override voi... 11 Apr 2010 16:49
about painting where I don't specify a rectangle
Hi! If I set sf.Alignment = StringAlignment.Near; it will draw at the far left which is correct But when I set the sf.Alignment = StringAlignment.Far; in the code below no text is displayed. so I wonder if I don't specify a rectangle what is the area that .NET will use to draw ? Graphics g = this.Create... 11 Apr 2010 13:27
windows forms controls
Does a control similar to the the asp.net repeater or datalist exist for winforms? One where I can have a group of controls repeat like in the asp.net repeater. DataGridView doesn't appear to do that. ... 12 Apr 2010 21:28