From: Cdudej on
Hello

I need to create PGP keys then use them to encrypt a file.Could
someone tell me how they are creating the keys. When i use bouncy
castle to encrypt the txt file it complains that there isnt a public
key on my key ring. how can i rectify this.

Thanks in advance
From: Peter Duniho on
Cdudej wrote:
> Hello
>
> I need to create PGP keys then use them to encrypt a file.Could
> someone tell me how they are creating the keys. When i use bouncy
> castle to encrypt the txt file it complains that there isnt a public
> key on my key ring. how can i rectify this.

You should probably consult the Bouncy Castle folks. There's nothing in
C# or .NET to give you a PGP public/private key pair.

Pete