First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
How to I assign some bytes in hex to a byte array
Hi! If I have some bytes that are represented in hex like this. 12, bd,8f,7e,4e,4d. How do I assign all these bytes to a byte array ? If the bytes were represented in decimal I would have been able to use this statement byte[] myBytes = new byte[]{ here I could have specified all the bytes with comma in betwe... 21 Apr 2010 20:53
ComboBox with AutoCompleteMode = SuggestAppend and custom search (Contains)?
Hi, I have a class FlightStation with a Search property that combines two attributes. I like to search not only for matching strings from the beginning, but rather from any where in the string. (With the Contains method or the string class) What is the best and quickest solution to implement such a search when... 21 Apr 2010 06:22
GZip and Deflate streams...
Hi I've tried below code, working with the SelfPaced Training Kit for FrameWork 2.0 (MS) and also tried to play around with the classes otherwise.. I can't seem to get a result that actually compresses any data... I have tried with files from around 1mb up to the below file of 250mb and there always seems t... 20 Apr 2010 21:55
Complete code that works with MemoryStream but not with FileStream
Hi! This is complete code that is a console application. I encrypt a string test using the symmetric algoritm RijndaelManaged and write the encrypting string to a file using a FileStream. I then read the decryped file and put the contents in a byte array If I now use a MemoryStream as the first parameter of Cr... 20 Apr 2010 18:34
Installing 3rd party controls (TreeViewAdv)
I'm new to VS/C# and am trying to install a 3rd party TreeView control that supports columns. I can compile the source application just fine. It shows the controls on the left, but when I switch to a new project they are gone. I'm sorry for such a noobish question but hopefully this might help others out. ... 20 Apr 2010 16:32
encypting
Hi! Why do I get the same private key when I run this program several times even if I shutdown the computer and start all over again I get the same private key as I get the first time. static void Main(string[] args) { CspParameters persistentCsp = new CspParameters(); persistentCsp... 20 Apr 2010 13:26
Visual Studio - get the most recent dll when added as a reference.
I have a couple of dlls that I am working on. I use them in assorted projects. Problem is, when I change the dll, the next time I compile the programs that use them they don't have the most current version. How can I make it so that it's always using the most recent version of the dll? I'd rather not includ... 19 Apr 2010 17:48
ReportViewer LocalReport in own AppDomain ?
Wondering if anyone has done this successfully and has any code they can share ? I have a non-GUI app that runs 24 / 7, and there has always been a memory leak in the LocalReport.Render call. In VS 2008 this was around (average) 20k per report, with VS 2010, I was hoping this leak would be fixed, instead it's mu... 19 Apr 2010 11:34
aa
customErrors mode="On" Jason Huang wrote: Erron on Web.config identity impersonate 18-Apr-10 Hi, My Web.config file in my C# .Net web application has the < identity impersonate="true" userName="myaccount" password="mypassword" > However, in some cases the web.config and our environment did not match corr... 19 Apr 2010 06:23
Erron on Web.config identity impersonate
Hi, My Web.config file in my C# .Net web application has the < identity impersonate="true" userName="myaccount" password="mypassword" > However, in some cases the web.config and our environment didn't match correctly, and in client's browser there's error page showing that line < identity impersonate="true" us... 19 Apr 2010 08:27