First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
disinclude from xml serialization
How to mark a public member of a class so that it is not included in an xml serialization or deserialization ? Thanks. ... 5 May 2010 16:03
serialize custom-typed dictionary to xml
I wish MyClass to be serializable to xml. What do I need to do to accomplish this ? Thanks. public class MyClass { Dictionary<MyEnum, MyItem> _myItems; // etc. public Dictionary<MyEnum, MyItem> MyItems { get { return _myItems; } } // etc. } public class MyItem { MyEnum _e... 5 May 2010 16:03
Urgent! Global and Very Successful company needs C# Developer!
Please send a Word version of your resume to Greg.David(a)laka.com. When replying, please enclose the code GGMPDL2286WS. Candidates MUST be LOCAL to Chicago! We will not work with consulting firms and NO H1B’s will be considered. DUTIES: You will be responsible for: (1) Design, programming, implementation a... 5 May 2010 12:40
Reading Text Files w/commas in the data
I have a text file that I need to import into a datatable. It is comma delimited (and the fields are enclosed in quotes). I use the following code to read the file. reader = new StreamReader(txtFilePath.Text.Trim()); string data = reader.ReadToEnd(); string linedelimeter = "\r\n"; string delieter = ... 5 May 2010 21:37
Help with multi-dimensional arrays
Hi, I have a multi-dimensional array which consists of 29 rows of two values which make up an enum's values i.e. {10, "Test"}, {20, "Test"} etc. I then have two other arrays, made up of an enums Enum.GetNames & Enum.GetValues. I want to be able to create another multi- dimensional array which is made up of the... 5 May 2010 14:55
Clean Cannot run my application outside VS without previouslydoing a "clean" before rebuild
SQACSharp wrote: Hi, Many of my applications who use dll ProjectReference stop working since this week for unknown reasons. I suspect that I ran a downloaded openSource project who change something in the registry about dll reference/ version The problem : The application stop because o... 5 May 2010 11:33
Cannot access controls in code behind
Hi, I am developing a Web application using Visual Studio 2008 SP1 and C# . I am using the non-project option (website as opposed to web object). Occassionally when I place a control in the aspx page, I find that it is not available in code behind. Intellisense doesn't locate the control, and if I simply type... 5 May 2010 09:20
Clean Cannot run my application outside VS without previously doing a "clean" before rebuild
Hi, Many of my applications who use dll ProjectReference stop working since this week for unknown reasons. I suspect that I ran a downloaded openSource project who change something in the registry about dll reference/ version The problem : The application stop because of "object not reference to an instance... 6 May 2010 08:33
debugging a service
Hi! I'm debugging a windows service and it works perfect but there is one thing that I wonder about and that is what happen to all those calls to the t_Elapsed method when I keep Visual Studio executing on the same row without stepping through the t_Elapsed method code. I mean the service control manager wi... 5 May 2010 06:03
Interrupting a native thread
Hi all, Can anyone explain what happens when I interrupt a managed thread that is executing an unmanged function? Does the interrupt occur only after the thread has returned from the unmanged call? Thanks, Udi ... 5 May 2010 04:58