From: Crazy Cat on
Hi,

I am developing a Web application using Visual Studio 2008 SP1 and
C# . I am using the non-project option (website
as opposed to web object).

Occassionally when I place a control in the aspx page, I find that it
is not available in code behind. Intellisense doesn't locate the
control, and if I simply type it in, I get an error that the variable
is not defined.

What gives?

Thanks
From: Crazy Cat on
On May 5, 8:43 am, Crazy Cat <danbr...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
Never mind -- it was my fault.

Thanks for reading.