First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
executing threads at the same time
Hi! I will be sure that I have understood this correctly. Assume you have a computer with two kernels and I run two additional threads that run the same method can then these two threads be executing fysically the exact same instruction at the exact same time. As fas as I understand this I mean you would st... 10 May 2010 18:48
.Net web image hovering to Multiview and view
Hi, In one of my C# .Net 2.0 aspx pages, I have four asp Buttons which will show the corresponding View in a Multiview, e.g., clicking on the Button1 and the View1 will come out, clicking on the Button 2 then the View2, ... and so on. Now I would like to change the four Buttons to 4 Images, and my intention is ... 10 May 2010 03:22
ThreadState
Hi! There are two items in the ThreadState Enumeration that is named Aborted and Stopped. I assume that these two are the same or is it perhaps some difference between them? //Tony ... 9 May 2010 18:43
Simple Thread exmple that I don't fully understand why it worksas it does
On 09-05-2010 13:27, Tony Johansson wrote: Below is a really simple Thread example. If I run this example in debug mode and set a breakpoint in the SimpleWork why is not this row called immediately when this statement theThread.Start(); is executed. I have noticed that it is called first when I leave the... 10 May 2010 08:46
Simple Thread exmple that I don't fully understand why it works as it does
Hi! Below is a really simple Thread example. If I run this example in debug mode and set a breakpoint in the SimpleWork why is not this row called immediately when this statement theThread.Start(); is executed. I have noticed that it is called first when I leave the main method I have tested several thing w... 9 May 2010 14:20
Dictionary.Add() defeat already exists exception
On May 9, 11:23 am, Family Tree Mike <FamilyTreeM...(a)ThisOldHouse.com> wrote: On 5/9/2010 12:16 PM, cate wrote: Is there a switch somewhere, or a different hash, that will allow me to add the same key again and again with out throwing? Thank you. If you had two keys named "FindMe", one point... 9 May 2010 13:14
Dictionary.Add() defeat already exists exception
Is there a switch somewhere, or a different hash, that will allow me to add the same key again and again with out throwing? Thank you. ... 9 May 2010 14:20
My Project Templates Not Showing
Hi, This was posted this in m.p.vstudio.general but didn't get a response. It needs to work or a lot of effort might be wasted. I created a project template. When I go to File/New/Project or File/Add/New Project the template doesn't show. An added item template shows and works correctly. For backup purpos... 9 May 2010 11:04
Select ID,Data FROM [Data$]"
I'm going thru C# code that connects to an excel object. I've never seen a slq construct like this. Would someone please decipher the "[Data$]" part? Thank you. "Select ID,Data FROM [Data$]" (used in a constructor like: new OleDbDataAdapter(query, connection)) ... 9 May 2010 12:08
terminologi instaniating
Hi I just wonder if it's correct to use the term instansiating in this example Thread myCurrectThread = Thread.CurrentThread; I mean there seems to be more correct to use the term instansiating when I use the new keyword and really create a new object. Here I just use the reference myCurrectThread to point to... 8 May 2010 18:55